**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My point wasn't really about Magic, it was everyone killing Jim FOR YEARS before he was let go.

I did NOT make that **** up. As Tupac was saying I did.

Jim was CRUSHED in here. Saying I'm making that up (in 2019) or creating some narrative is completely false.

:rofl::rofl:

DF790FCD-326C-4988-9C05-E39235CF14C5.jpeg

So this is our “source”

lebron just ask for a trade. the lakers dont know how to build a winner champion team anymore. this jeannie buss team is the worse next to dolan of the new york knicks.

lebron needs better fanbase than the lakers fans who doesn’t like to support him.

lebron just ask for a trade. the lakers dont know how to build a winner champion team anymore. this jeannie buss team is the worse next to dolan of the new york knicks.

lebron needs better fanbase than the lakers fans who doesn’t like to support him.
And we def don’t need non-laker fans like you who jumped on board when LeBron signed.

lol. u should thank lebron. lakers have been avoided by stars for almost 10 yrs. the best player younget was luol deng
You’re right. Thanks LeBron for blessing us with more fans who don’t know ****

You’re right. Thanks LeBron for blessing us with more fans who don’t know ****
i read this thread and in think some laker fans dont know **** too?

example: you guys want monty william but he has losing rexoed. u guys dont like ty lue but he had proven winning a championship woth lebron is fact!!!

i read this thread and in think some laker fans dont know **** too?

example: you guys want monty william but he has losing rexoed. u guys dont like ty lue but he had proven winning a championship woth lebron is fact!!!
Lol ok. LeBron has a losing record as a laker. Trade him

Back
Top Bottom