**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Magic got a big FA last year and ya'll hate him. :lol:
Are you seriously playing ignorant. Yes he signed LeBron but what players did he give up during his tenure. He wants to tank the rest of the year so he TRADES Lou Williams, why not just sit him. Traded away Zub for Mike and Bullock, whether you think Zub is trash at least he could give us a rebound or something. Mike basically came to us injured and sat the bench.

Hence why I said yes Magic you charm them but don't tell Magic who is being traded for the player.

Los Angeles Cavaliers of Cleveland. No thanks. I guess I'll just watch HOH highlights of those last two chips and call it a decade.

If we get Kawhi it won't matter who coaches, we can have Kurt Rambis' Wife's Hair dresser coach, it won't matter.

And for the record Lue is better than Monty anyways, not that either one of these guys are elite, but Lue gets kinda under appreciated, he's not a horrible coach

Yeah I’m not sure why Lue gets so much hate. He was easily a better candidate than the rest of the field. Although, since we only interviewed Kidd & Williams, that doesn’t mean much lol.

This all went downhill since we let the summer league championship coach Jud Buechler walk out that door

Played under Phil, was the assistant for Doc in Boston, assistant for Blatt, then won a chip

Lue was coveted around the league while the assistant under Doc.....I can’t be mad at the hire

I just want stability. We can’t kick him to the curb once Lebron leaves

third time is gonna be a charm. b. scott, luke now t lue. i feel good about this one. never understood why y'all were hoping for monty anyway. :smh:

I’m sure we wanted Monty but in the interview it was said that Jeanie was touched with Lue’s former laker ties and his dream to coach the lakers. Lol

I'm up in the Air about Lue, never thought he was that great but also there aren't a lot of great candidates & he at the very least isn't afraid to tell Bron to stop being a *****.

Everyone really got their hands in the cookie jar
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
19907326-FC42-47CD-ABDD-8D83A97BE4D1.png

Back
Top Bottom