**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Who knows what to believe. I think Lue is the better candidate of the 2. Won a chip as coach, relationship with LeToxic, learned under Doc, won as a player under Phil, isn’t afraid to hold LeStats accountable, made Jeanie moist with the emotional connection during the interview

aye which one of y’all keep snitchin on ya boi fayetnam? How many times can I keep telling dude ima be on good behavior goin forward? for one he a damn fool for believing me and two why y’all even make him do work he don’t even wanna do in the first place? Y’all fr got HR on fayetnam for no damn reason. I can’t beleee this

44748CC3-3B40-4588-AF0D-B8831F984AF4.jpeg

are u really blind? LeBron plays with trash thanks to magic johnson. trash team. ur lucky he picks the lakers to make u relevant again. if not it will be lonzo ball and ingram show lolll
giphy.gif

this the lakeshow *** we 16 deep going on 17 with or without lebron, lakers will always be revelvent you pimple popping greasy faced ****, god himself rocks that purple and gold

better recognize, this aint about one player or one team, this a lineage of some of the greatest hoopers to ever pick up a basketball....got yo *** up in here acting a damn fool :lol:

but carry on we got time

Last edited:
A Lebron super fan troll. :lol:

MVP MVP has met his match.
Every LeBron fan is a super fan troll, I momentarily went back and forth with one on YouTube last night. Dude tried to tell me KD didn't say it was toxic playing with LeBron.

Damn homie Method has you on the naughty list for sure.

There's a Lebron appreciation thread in here somewhere. Go there with this garbage you're spewing. This isn't a safe space. And by the way what's your OG SN? This act looks familiar.

There's also a Lebron Hater thread where you can blame Lebron for all of the organization's problems, even the ones that have been going on for 6 years.

There's also a Lebron Hater thread where you can blame Lebron for all of the organization's problems, even the ones that have been going on for 6 years.

Who’s blamed him for organizational problems? There’s been TONS of criticism of Jeanie, Magic and Rob in here.

I blame Lebron for lockerroom problems (bad chemistry after AD drama that he orchestrated, bad chemistry from the optics of him standing with Magic/Rob during a game, comments about KCP and “who wouldn’t want to play with AD” etc)

And for on court problems (bad body language, bad leadership, missing key FTs, etc)

Stats are stats, meaningless if they don’t lead to wins. We said for years that Clarksons stats meant NOTHING because he was on a bad team. Now all the sudden Lebron’s stats on a 37 win team show his greatness

Who’s blamed him for organizational problems? There’s been TONS of criticism of Jeanie, Magic and Rob in here.

I blame Lebron for lockerroom problems (bad chemistry after AD drama that he orchestrated, bad chemistry from the optics of him standing with Magic/Rob during a game, comments about KCP and “who wouldn’t want to play with AD” etc)

And for on court problems (bad body language, bad leadership, missing key FTs, etc)

Stats are stats, meaningless if they don’t lead to wins. We said for years that Clarksons stats meant NOTHING because he was on a bad team. Now all the sudden Lebron’s stats on a 37 win team show his greatness

Preach bro. PREACH

aye which one of y’all keep snitchin on ya boi fayetnam? How many times can I keep telling dude ima be on good behavior goin forward? for one he a damn fool for believing me and two why y’all even make him do work he don’t even wanna do in the first place? Y’all fr got HR on fayetnam for no damn reason. I can’t beleee this

Big snitchin :lol: We got a tekashi 69 up in here

upload_2019-5-2_14-34-43.jpeg

All that money and couldn’t have had it waiting for him when he landed?????

Back
Top Bottom