**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So Lue takes a stress leave in Cleveland, how the heck is he gonna cope in LA? The minute this cat goes on a two game losing streak the LA media are going to be on him.

His CLE team could not a buy a win when Lebron was not playing (rest/injury) and this could happen more regularly with an older Lebron. This was with both Kyrie and Love playing sans LBJ too. :smh::smh::smh:

So Lue takes a stress leave in Cleveland, how the heck is he gonna cope in LA? The minute this cat goes on a two game losing streak the LA media are going to be on him.

His CLE team could not a buy a win when Lebron was not playing (rest/injury) and this could happen more regularly with an older Lebron.

Yes :lol:

I forgot about that. Bruh was skressed from the cleveland media.

Now he tryna coach the Lakers. Bruh.

Steve “snapper” Jones? He hated the lakers lol

jones_1190_112717.jpg

Yup because both guys played for the Blazers and won their only ring in the 70's. Snapper also was the Blazers local TV channel guy.

jones_1190_112717.jpg

Yup because both guys played for the Blazers and won their only ring in the 70's. Snapper also was the Blazers local TV channel guy.
Ahh makes sense.

Like 2 mins after the Horry 3, they immediately showed the Samaki Walker 3 to end the half that shouldn’t have counted.

Sorry I’m not hip

What does he mean? Like: we celebrating cuz magic sucks and glad he’s gone??

The way I interpret it is that Lonzo is a 21 year old kid who didn't really think through the implications of his boss quitting and just wanted to party. He want gonna let Magic quitting abrutly mess up his party plans plans with Kuz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom