**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't remember, was Kyrie ok with Lue in Cleveland? It was only Bron that bothered him, right? And they patched things up, so does having Lue help with Kyrie at all? Or is he a Knick already and nothin to see here, let's go look for Kemba?
I think he was fine with Lue, but not head over heels for him. Remember Lue came in and told the team (rightfully so) it's LeBron's team.

Kyrie backed Blatt btw.

Magic also tried to change the narrative from "We signed tough minded, playmakers" before the season to "Oh all the shooters got multi-year deals, and we weren't going to compromise the max slot" during his resignation.

We see you lurkin @wavycrocket

images

Oh the offense with no shooters and rondo jackin up threes and Lonzo hitting the side of the board? :lol:

Coaching Xs and Os is so overrated, you need players

Watch the playoffs it’s always high PnR or talented 1 on 1 players creating a shot

I'd rather have Vucevic over Kemba....

Kemba been GREAT on the EAST.....but its the wild west out here, especially at PG...not sure he's the same player on the western conference and not willing to spend to find out.

Vuc is SOLID, we don't need to overspend just trying to scoop up names....

I like Kemba and all, but at 6' he's food on D.

The thing is we are gonna have to overspend to get Vucecic and he doesn't bring much to the table for what we would have to pay him, I think his contributions can be had for MUCH cheaper

He not much of a playmaker, he's food on defense & this is the only year where he's shot over 33% from 3 & even then 36% is still below average. His best attribute is rebounding & scoring in the post/midrange... we already have Bron & BI, all he's gonna do is crowd that space up.

After these events of these playoffs. I’m not to sure about Kyrie

He’s having a bad series. But he’s a dynamic player who can get you buckets down the stretch in close games by his sheer 1 on 1 ability. With Lebron and potentially AD, he’s be awesome

Without a doubt, rather have Kawhi

If we were to get Kawhi, what exactly would we do with Ingram and Kuzma? I'd assume we'd start Kawhi at the 3 and Lebron at the 4, that wouldn't leave much play time for those two.

Back
Top Bottom