**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m saying...

(In order)

Pick #4
Sign max Free agent
Use mini MLE
Sign vets to round up the roster

Trade for Unibrow in December/January when those vet contracts are elgible to be traded (and use the vet contracts along with like 2/3 young pieces to make the salaries match). Maybe this way we can keep one of BI/Zo with Lebron, Unibrow & max free agent.
You can still keep one of BI/Zo now.

It works for sure with Zo, #4 and all the other guys. Cutting it close with BI tho.

Bosh & Love are both HoFers but they’re not anywhere near Unibrow level. Unibrow would be putting up stupid numbers if he got to play with Bron.
I was referring to becoming more of a spot up shooter. What Bron has turn star players into (or at least accused of) Which Love and Bosh excelled in.

Can AD just be a spot up shooter if needed. Maybe I’m still think Bron is gonna be the number 1 option

There's a chance we trkeep one of BI/Zo,

You can still keep one of BI/Zo now.

It works for sure with Zo, #4 and all the other guys. Cutting it close with BI tho.

From what I remember you can make the salaries match without giving up BI. Zo has a higher cap hit than BI does.

But it depends. Like if you sign Kyrie, you’d rather trade Zo over BI but if you sign Leonard or Butler, you’d rather trade Ingram.

I don't know if I want Kyrie taking the most shots but Bron should just transition into Magic Johnson full time in that case and when he goes to the bench let Myrie and AD cook.
I think if he hasn’t THAT type of talent he’d be perfectly fine being more Magic lol

Even on the Heat Wade wasn’t Able to be no. 1 all the time
And he’s never had a big like AD
Maybe they should go thru AD?
AD 25 shots
Kyrie 22
Bron can get like 18-20 lmao
I just said kyrie first cuz I already know he gonna be 22-26

I was referring to becoming more of a spot up shooter. What Bron has turn star players into (or at least accused of) Which Love and Bosh excelled in.

Can AD just be a spot up shooter if needed. Maybe I’m still think Bron is gonna be the number 1 option
I do not want AD spotting up a lot at all lol
I think he’s the best post presence Bron would have played with

If we keep Zo/and Kuz some how

I’ll help BI pack and drive him to the airport.

Not going to happen. If they do decide to deal with us at minimum it's still going to take 2 of 3 (BI/Zo/Kuz) + #4 + another 1st. The pick has allowed us to likely keep one of the kids though looking at the other potential packages.

I'm hoping it's BI 1st and Zo 2nd, Kuz can bounce honestly.

We come up 0.2 mil short if it’s only BI traded.

They could ask whoever they're signing to take a slight haircut and we could trade for a small contract. Or flipping Bonga for someone that makes a little more. They could figure it out.

The ideal situation is the max guy opting into his final year then signing a max deal next yr. Too much risk for that tho.

I'm talking about if they miss out on the Butler-Kemba-Vucci tier stars too.

Hopefully not give out any Deng/Mosgov type panic contracts. You can't really afford to do anything other than maybe try and trade for Beal. Cause you'll compromise the space for the summer of 2020 if AD gets moved elsewhere.

It's crazy to see the NBA finals are 1 day away and every single sports is STILL talking about the Lakers. :lol:

I been skipping over the talk but I had to see this :lol: SAS going off on these people tryna throw dirt on the goats name. :lol: :pimp:

It's crazy to see the NBA finals are 1 day away and every single sports is STILL talking about the Lakers. :lol:

I been skipping over the talk but I had to see this :lol: SAS going off on these people tryna throw dirt on the goats name. :lol: :pimp:

Biggest team
Biggest star

The NBA is The Show’s league lol

Did he legit have a 20 minute screaming rant? :lol:

#runitback #unfinishedbusiness

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ll wait til 2020 for Unibrow then. Idk if we’ll still have a max slot due to Ingram’s extension though.

2020 could be Zo/BI/Lebron/Unibrow w/ Garland, Kuz & Hart

I bet they’ll trade for Beal if all else fails.

Back
Top Bottom