**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Watching Paskal cook tonight in this series makes me want to keep BI even more.
They play so similarly but BI is 4 years younger.

Nah BI ain't quick, his play was getting more decisive before the injury though wasn't thinking, just going.

6i00alxa0h131.jpg

hope Kawhi just decides to stay in TOR and they announce it on July 1

I just can't deal with the whole Lakers vs. Clippers stress. If it comes down to us and the Clips and he chooses the Clips, it's gonna be a riot on Chick Hearn Court. Imagine we strike out on everyone and the Clips get Kawhi and Jimmy

Jeanie dumb *** should've focused more on botox and collagen and just let Jerry West run everything. SMH

The problem is that Magic felt he needed to go out on a media tour to save face and especially at the time he did. And instead took a blow torch when some of those problems still fall back on Magic as well.

At a certain point as an adult, you have to take ownership. Magic wasn’t blameless in what got the Lakers here.

Jeanie relies too much on “feelings” and not the Lakers as a business. It’s why she was always doomed for these major hiccups. She didn’t have basketball knowledge and never really did. She then used her personal relationships to create this culture of tension and to lead to just poor basketball decisions. As much as some of you hate Jim Buss and whether it was justified or not, You guys saw this coming with how she made it extremely public with the infighting for control, when there was no reason to.

And Pelinka is just a weird dude. Not much else needs to be said.

Last edited:
We love those old star players
Always have

But I gotta believe Pelinka can’t be this stupid to trade for CP3

Josh Hart is a bum and so is Danny Green's podcast for having a bottom feeder on there as a guest.

Hart's head blew up because he was able to start screaming on people because he was cooking in summer league.

Regular season came around and he was straight a%^cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom