**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Scrambling lol. Trying to cover his *** and make it seem like this wasn't in the game plan the whole time.

I'm not really comfortable trading the entire roster for two guys. Not that I even care about Bonga/Wagner/Jones just something about cleaning house rubs me the wrong way. I don't get why they don't just make Nola wait, they've conceded more than enough in this deal and now they're going to accommodate them even more. They're getting absolutely everything they could ask for and then some while the Lakers are making all kinds of sacrifices. Unless this is just more fake news and it's going down on July 30th regardless. But this seems like the only way to get it done without the rest of the league acting like *****es and crying over how unfair the Lakers are. If it means we're in position to dominate the league for the next decade, so be it

Because if that 4th pick goes to another team, they cannot make that team wait. Conditional trades are illegal in the NBA. If the 4 pick stays with NOLA it is far more likely that they can wait. Of course teams want their player ASAP, and there will be an awkward period where #4 may even be playing in lakers summer league knowing he’s a pelican.

Because if that 4th pick goes to another team, they cannot make that team wait. Conditional trades are illegal in the NBA. If the 4 pick stays with NOLA it is far more likely that they can wait. Of course teams want their player ASAP, and there will be an awkward period where #4 may even be playing in lakers summer league knowing he’s a pelican.

Ok that makes sense. I've also read that the Lakers can trade the #4 in a solo deal with a 2nd rounder coming back and then trade BI/Zo/Hart/Bonga/Wagner/Jones for AD and have as much as $39 million in cap if they do it that way and it would be done on the 6th. They pretty much got all their bases covered

If we can get to 32 mil and no Kawhi or Kemba
Pat Bev-10 mil
Danny Green-8 mil
Korver- vet min
Seth Curry- 4 mil
Javele- vet min
Brook- 8 mil
Rondo- vet min (only way I'd bring him back)
Noel- vet min
Melo- vet min (Bron going to insist on this)
Couple 2nd rd picks

We lit.

Just realized it was 2-3 weeks ago when the Lakers weren't really working out any of the top prospects and instead focusing on 2nd rounders and fringe guys. Now reports that they're 'scrambling' to buy second rounders because they just realized they won't have money for a max. Lolz. This whole offseason has been scripted for a minute

Just realized it was 2-3 weeks ago when the Lakers weren't really working out any of the top prospects and instead focusing on 2nd rounders and fringe guys. Now reports that they're 'scrambling' to buy second rounders because they just realized they won't have money for a max. Lolz. This whole offseason has been scripted for a minute

So you telling me NBA=WWE?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom