**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

CP, you gotta smoke some medicinal.

You’re not ok

:lol: :lol:

6 years man. I've had to deal with this for 6 years.

I joined TeamTank day 1 because it was best for our future, we had to clear out the old, we had to "rebuild" and open up that flexibility, and 29 other teams spent those 6 years talkin **** about us, like we aren't the winningest team the last five decades.

I need Kawhi and I need throats to be crushed. Not beat, CRUSHED. I want people to quit watching the NBA over us. I want people to be FURIOUS.

I want blood.

So if we strike out on Kawhi what’s the backup plan?

A lot of those role players might choose the Clips too right?

upload_2019-6-30_19-19-16.png

6 years man. I've had to deal with this for 6 years.

I joined TeamTank day 1 because it was best for our future, we had to clear out the old, we had to "rebuild" and open up that flexibility, and 29 other teams spent those 6 years talkin **** about us, like we aren't the winningest team the last five decades.

I need Kawhi and I need throats to be crushed. Not beat, CRUSHED. I want people to quit watching the NBA over us. I want people to be FURIOUS.

I want blood.

Your a god damn dolphins and cubs fan talking about 6 years. Relax

Your a god damn dolphins and cubs fan talking about 6 years. Relax

In fact, it shows my exact point. I'm a Cubs fan. We win in 2016, do you think I start barkin at Yankee fans with my pants off? Hell no.

These ****ers do that **** to us every year. "seein the Lakers fail every year is the greatest" They need to learn their lessons.

makes sense why they traded Zubac for Muscala now, if this was always the plan...
get the feeling Magic didn't pull his weight and Rob tried to work around him to execute the moves :nerd:

If we get kawhi it literally doesn’t matter who we “struck out on” since none of those guys giving up millions. We will get the vet min guys left over. Hoping it’s guys that slip the cracks like Kanter. Cousins. Etc

Rondo???
Kawhi
Bron
AD
Cousins???

Caruso
KCP???
Kuzma
Melo???
Williams
Would much rather have a shooting pg instead of rondo since LeBron and kawhi can being ball up. Also AD can too. But rondo out there dribbling for 20 seconds won’t be smart.

Back
Top Bottom