**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Man we really need a stretch 5 to open this offense up and allow us to run more 5 out sets. The spacing was great in the third quarter but according to Vogel it will likely only be a situational thing since they want to preserve AD.

Brook Lopez woulda been perfect for us smh.. or even Thomas Bryant who we goofed on. Both dudes can hit the 3 consistently and pull the opposing center out ... also AD needs to start taking those wide open 3s. His shot is garbage rn and he’s very hesitant but that would open up his game and our offense even more

Man we really need a stretch 5 to open this offense up and allow us to run more 5 out sets. The spacing was great in the third quarter but according to Vogel it will likely only be a situational thing since they want to preserve AD.

Brook Lopez woulda been perfect for us smh.. or even Thomas Bryant who we goofed on. Both dudes can hit the 3 consistently and pull the opposing center out ... also AD needs to start taking those wide open 3s. His shot is garbage rn and he’s very hesitant but that would open up his game and our offense even more

Brook got paid stupid money this off season.

To bad Boogie got injured.

Good team win last night, I don't want to overreact to this win the way people overreacting to the loss though.

Defensive effort was a lot better. We definitely need Kuzma and Rondo back, LeBron is doing too much heavy lifting iniaiting the offense and having everything ru though him, we need more guys who can handle the ball and create their own shots.

CarusoGAWD was the difference.
We winning the title easily now. Vogel>poppavich.

3orjdn9aeuu31.png

zm6xs9o4ouu31.png

Brook got paid stupid money this off season.

To bad Boogie got injured.

Brook did get paid stupid money. But he got that stupid money because of what he did last year.

We could have kept him. His number last year was pretty cheap for his performance. We probably could have had him on a team friendly deal but Magic...smh

Brook is still crazy inconsistent like he was when he was here. I wanted him back but I don't miss him. Thomas Bryant is where we really goofed.

Kcp just needs a specific task to be successful. Vogel gotta tell him to put 100 percent of his attention on ball pressure and spot up shooting. If he takes a dribble you sub him out. We can joke all we want but now that are stuck with him we can only hope he at least becomes somewhat useable

"Look man, I know you're a Klutch client but I can't carry you anymore. if you don't get it together we're going to trade your a**"

AD is ultra talented and he has all the tools but still kind of out of control there were probably 4 plays where he fell or anticipated contact looking for a call but looked out of whack. Probs nervous but glad is he on our team.

Also probably being bias but refs have been inconsistent. Harrell bulldozing and gobert getting away with moving screens while Dwight getting called on those fouls. That Danny Green foul was hysterical.

I'm enjoying Howard's effort man, he's really accepted a role and going with it.

Question is it AD that wants to keep posting up or is that a Vogel's decision?

I'm enjoying Howard's effort man, he's really accepted a role and going with it.

Question is it AD that wants to keep posting up or is that a Vogel's decision?
howard is a gem.

+13 with 7 Rebs, 2 steals, 2 assists and 2 blocks in just 19 minutes. does all the stuff that usually doesn't show in the box. still has a boneheaded play or two but i won't complain.

i still think they can utilize him on offense. still a strong finisher especially in PNR.

"Look man, I know you're a Klutch client but I can't carry you anymore. if you don't get it together we're going to trade your a**"

I do kinda of feel bad for the guy, but like c'mon man this isn't just something that people have all of sudden started bashing him for this season. The guy looks so uncomfortable on offense that it feel like 4 on 6 when he's out there on the floor.

talking more skill and ability.....AD way more athletic but Pau was a beast in the post. Great moves, both hands, footwork etc

pau was a textbook finesse player. kudos to kobe for bringing out the dawg in that man, yeah but there are times where I wish he had more mean streak in him. he can easily be pushed around by stronger players.

AD has the same skill, if not better and could actually go both ways with either a soft touch or attack you in the post aggressively. ad's athleticism helps him blow by bigger defenders and his length creates mismatch if you put quicker but smaller players.

ad is really that good, league is in trouble if they figure this out.

Good game last night. It’s important to start off hot so that we’re not trynna climb the standings all year.

Back
Top Bottom