**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can't help but wonder with minutes being scarce for our bigs, Javale will probably request a trade before the deadline.

Can't help but wonder with minutes being scarce for our bigs, Javale will probably request a trade before the deadline.

I would have 100% agreed with this in previous years when we were dog **** but I feel like these guys know we need depth to win that chip this year. Some nights itll be Javale ballin, some nights itll be Dwight and some nights we’ll have to adjust if we need AD at the 5. Only guy i hope demands a trade is KCP, not a fan of him and poking fun at him is :lol: but I dont think hes going anywhere so we really need him to step it up

pau was 0-16 in the playoffs w/o kobe holding his hands.

prime kobe + prime AD would easily be a 3 peat/dynasty
Kobe before Pau
Year 1: missed the playoffs, injured
Year 2: 1st rd exit
Year 3: 1st rd exit
Year 4: 29-16 before Pau, 26-9 with him

AD is an elite garbage man type of player. It seems like he's trying to establish himself as a true #1 option the way he's been playing so far. He was killing the clippers in the post but his complete game is a work in progress

full

I fear most Laker fans aren't aware how great AD's offense is. Vogel isn't known for installing a great offensive system- defensively he's outstanding- but what we're seeing with the Lakers now is similar to his set-up in Indiana.

The Pacers (his best coached team) ranked 19th and 22nd in efficiency in consecutive seasons (13-14) with a very high turnover rate. Now granted, he never had a play maker like Lebron but Vogel has always been labeled as someone who couldn't adapt his offense to the modern game. His stint in Orlando was horrible, chalk it up to a multiple of reasons but they went from 29-57 w/ Vogel to 42-40 with Clifford the following year.

JKidd is going to be the new Laker coach before this season is over.

Once the Lakers hit a 3 or 5 game losing streak. Rich Paul is going to start randomly showing up to team practices and on team charted road trip flights.

Lakers south looking good man. We better win the chip this season.

Lakers south wasn't bad tonight. Hart missed a 3 at the end. Lonzo looked shook and didn't want to shoot it.

Screenshot_20191026-193908_Chrome.jpg

Those that will get mad when Ingram outplays Kuzma, just know that David Griffin is not an idiot. He wanted ball and Ingram for sure. Those two were our best two young players. Don’t let Stephen a smith and other clowns tell u “Kuzma is their best player” etc it was always Lonzo and Ingram. Don’t kick yourself over it. Also the youNgsters would never flourish here bc we are impatient with them when we got LeBron

Zo
Ratsull
BI
Randle
Hart

Lawd what could have been. **** Lebron honestly.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom