**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Zo
Ratsull
BI
Randle
Hart

Lawd what could have been. **** Lebron honestly.

I wouldn't go that far. Lebron and AD together is better then that roster...

But maybe you have a shot as Kawhi with that roster...

Who knows.

Management didn't do him any favors last season, but Puke has not developed as a head coach.

Really had people in here talking about Puke was a good coach...yikes
giphy.gif

Suns cooked the clippers and they don’t even got ayton. Shoulda got Monty Williams tbh. Suns playin real solid

Fr where them Luke Walton apologists at? His offense is non existent, his rotations are trash, and fox has regressed. Kings fans is ready to fire him after 3 games and lakers fans thought it was all magic and Pelinka fault after 3 years smh

Suns cooked the clippers and they don’t even got ayton. Shoulda got Monty Williams tbh. Suns playin real solid

Fr where them Luke Walton apologists at? His offense is non existent, his rotations are trash, and fox has regressed. Kings fans is ready to fire him after 3 games and lakers fans thought it was all magic and Pelinka fault smh

Cooked? Not really. Plus the game isn't over yet. (Pretty much but you never know)

Luke was an upgrade and breath of fresh air from B Scott. He's a huge downgrade from joerger. I could imagine what the players who were there with joerger last year think of Luke :lol:. And I would bet Harrison barnes and ariza were his idea like mozgov was

Fr where them Luke Walton apologists at? His offense is non existent, his rotations are trash, and fox has regressed. Kings fans is ready to fire him after 3 games and lakers fans thought it was all magic and Pelinka fault after 3 years smh
Fox regressed?
I remember in the summer when y’all were creaming you’re pants for him and I was going at bat for Zo as the 2nd pick. Lol

We really could of had
ZO
ingram
Dangelo
Randle
Hart
Kuz
If we had a real coach and a real management we could have added kawhi or gEorge to this team

but honestly, winning a title is so damn hard. If we win one with LeBron and AD then screw the young guys. Sometime u don’t wanna spend years building and then not winning anything.

Fox regressed?
I remember in the summer when y’all were creaming you’re pants for him and I was going at bat for Zo as the 2nd pick. Lol
Honestly too small of a sample to say he regressed. He also injured his hip the last game so that may affect his performance.

Luke has a terrible track record developing and utilizing players so I don’t expect Fox to build on his growth from last year. Also still too early to say if Fox/Zo is the better player and was worth the #2 pick. Rookie year it was clearly Zo. Last year, Fox was very good. This year, we’ll see. Im still rockin with my guy Zo but it will be interesting to watch each of their progression this year.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom