**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Brooklyn is the only team that's for sure tanking. Heat have a lot more winnable games on their schedule and we still have 2 h2h meetings with PHX. It's just going to take us being what we've been since that .500 start, the 2nd worst team in the league.

Who is going to trade for Deng?

You guys keep putting this out there, who wants Deng?

Nobody is going to take him, and for players like Lou and NY what are you realistically thinking of getting? A second rounder? A late first rounder?

We have lucked out getting the young core, now they need to prove they were worth it.

They haven't preformed fully this year, and our signings (Deng and Moz) haven't allowed us to the next steps.

So what do we do, just hope that Russel/Randle/Ingram develop into something special

I just can't imagine us keeping that pick unless the FO purposely tanks which I'm not opposed to at this point. The only thing about trading off the vets and giving all the time to the youngsters, it might implode the locker room with no real leader.
But I would feel a lot better by trading off NY, Lou, black, etc and take the nose dive. Cuz that's the only way I see us having the smallest chance of keeping that pick.

And we def need 2 outta the 3 of BI, D'Lo, and Randle to get near All star status.

"Lack of maturity has nothing to do with....effort." 

- James Worthy

These pathetic performances (getting blown out by 40, 50 points twice in the last two weeks or so) cannot keep happening. You can't use "youth" as an excuse. This locker room is broken. Lakers have only two options as far as I can see it - 1) Make some trades, and/or 2) Tank. 

But D'Lo was nowhere in sight, even in the city today...explain?

A shame there are no defenders besides maybe Josh Jackson (whom I'm not a big fan of) in this draft...

"Lack of maturity has nothing to do with....effort." 

- James Worthy

These pathetic performances (getting blown out by 40, 50 points twice in the last two weeks or so) cannot keep happening. You can't use "youth" as an excuse. This locker room is broken. Lakers have only two options as far as I can see it - 1) Make some trades, and/or 2) Tank. 

So maybe the Lakers issues are beyond d'lo?

Who would of thought [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

But D'Lo was nowhere in sight, even in the city today...explain?
Same result had he been at the game. Like I said months ago earlier in the season and I mentioned it repeatedly, this team has no Alpha.

And "Everything starts with [DLo]," remember?

Therefore........

Lakers need to trade DLo, Deng, and maybe even Randle if they hope to be respectable.

Last edited:
Mitch and Jim minus whale start cleaning out their offices.
Jeanie be like

500x1000px-LL-f36cc350_closedoor.gif

Back
Top Bottom