**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hmm who was it that said these guys didn't play hard all the time a few weeks ago?

Spotlight been on D'Lo and Ingram, but Randle has quietly been struggling lately. His presence hasn't been made like earlier his yr.

Package Lou with Luol..... To get rid of Luol that's what you need to do.

There's a few scenarios there for the Kings & TWolves that are too good to pass up.

Deng & Lou
-for-
Rudy Gay & Aaron Afflalo & Right to Swap 2021 First Round Picks (Top 7 protected for Kings)

Lou >>> Afflalo.. They will get nothing out of Rudy who likely goes somewhere else. Kings also should and need to make a playoff push.

We get out of Deng's contract, Rudy will opt out, Afflalo we decline his 2nd year, it's a non-guaranteed contract... That's $25mil off the cap that we opened up.

Then look for a team with a comparable Center salary on 1 less year, and a prospect are out there that we can tag a non- DAR, BI, JR, LNJ prospect on top of Mozgov... A more daunting task. Wizards are a team with both though

Last edited:
Dope scenario...

I don't see anyone taking on Deng' or Moz's contracts though unless one of our young guys are attached

Suns
pimp.gif
We're officially the 3rd worst team in the league now. 

Dope scenario...

I don't see anyone taking on Deng' or Moz's contracts though unless one of our young guys are attached

Not sure you have to attach a young guy to Deng. Another talented player, yes.

Especially to the Kings or TWolves, who at this point are trying to move on with their rebuilds along. And also have a lot of filler contracts.

On the other hand from the TWolves..

Deng + Lou
-for-
Pek, Jordan HIll, Brandon Rush, Shabazz Muhammed

Mozgov on the other hand, you would have to include one of our lesser young players to unload him... I wish the Wizards didn't have Mahinmi for 4 years because a Moz for Gortat swap... Then a Clarkson, TRob & A few 2nd Rounders for Otto Porter & Jason Smith swap would make a lot of sense (Just on the basis that Porter's deal will put the Wizards in a weird spot with Wall & Beal's money.... But with Mahinmi, it makes it too complicated for it to happen.)

Don't think it really matters though, if you can get rid of 1, you can eat the second contract with really no issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom