**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No way should we trade both Kuzma and KCP
That's who they would ask for. Kuz would have to be included in any trade if I'm BKN

But if we can swing either Green/KCP and Caruso instead I'd rather do that.

Trade kills 2 birds with one stone and acquiring Collison would be nothing but a bonus
20200205_143742.jpg

Last edited:
I’m telling y’all. They must have gotten word about Collison not coming. Clippers haven’t made any inquiries about a pg while lakers have. They know something. DC probably have strong hint that he ain’t coming. Lost to the clippers again.

maybe DC not coming out of retirement lol
The Witnesses getting him :lol:

Hard to make a move because Kuz makes so little
I would want to keep KCP too..

IF they go Oubre it would prob have to be Kuz/DG

Has a word been said about Collison since the initial report?
the only thing i've seen is what i posted the other day about him probably waiting until the last minute near the March deadline for FA's to be post season eligible

and no the Clips don't really need him because they've already got Lou Will
i mean he can and he would go there and have a much smaller role than what he would have for LAL... maybe he wants that? Or maybe he isn't coming out of retirement. I would assume the Lakers can prob give him something like 18 MPG and maybe starting? idk lol

whats the point of having collison if rondo is still on the team.
having to play both would hinder us

one of bradley, kcp, daniels will have to go in any dinwiddie trade

Last edited:
honestly have no clue what the hell is going on tbh :lol:
for all we know there might be a big *** 3 team trade that happens out of nowhere

remember Bron hit that game winner against Mil and all good and giggles and celebratory then the next day half the team got shipped to the other coast :rofl:

I’m telling y’all. They must have gotten word about Collison not coming. Clippers haven’t made any inquiries about a pg while lakers have. They know something. DC probably have strong hint that he ain’t coming. Lost to the clippers again.
But what if Clips' only priority is to get a big?

They're already stacked at guard. Beverley and Lou Will there, no minutes for Collison.

I think something else is brewing....

But what if Clips' only priority is to get a big?

They're already stacked at guard. Beverley and Lou Will there, no minutes for Collison.

I think something else is brewing....
beverly nor lou cant run an offense. this is why we need a legit PG.

hate to burst y’alls bubble but there’s looming talks that the clippers will land Iggy for harkless, mcgruder and a 1st rd pick.

collison and iggy may soon be Clipper bound

hate to burst y’alls bubble but there’s looming talks that the clippers will land Iggy for harkless, mcgruder and a 1st rd pick.

So y'all rollin wit Collison, Bev, PG, Kawhi, Zubac, with Lou Will, Igoudala, Harrell, Green, and Patterson off the bench as y'alls final product?

If we get to keep Kuzma and still get Dinwiddie and Chandler...then y'all in trouble.

Trading a 1st round of any value is crazy for Iggy. And what 1st round does the Clippers have to give up?

So y'all rollin wit Collison, Bev, PG, Kawhi, Zubac, with Lou Will, Igoudala, Harrell, Green, and Patterson off the bench as y'alls final product?

If we get to keep Kuzma and still get Dinwiddie and Chandler...then y'all in trouble.
there is no dinwiddie without involving kuzma imo

Back
Top Bottom