**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Clipper send mo and two janitors but they want green and kuzma from lakers lmaooooooo

and rp and morris falling out was because morris agreed to sign spurs But changed his mind and RP wasn’t having that I think
Mo makes 11.5
Kuz makes 2

Our hands are tied

Lakers taking a completely different route

clippers using skill to work trades to tell future free agents if you come here we will build a contender

lakers using family approach. Telling future free agents that if you play with us, we value family and loyalty over making team better

Clippers are a more desirable franchise right now. It is what it is. But I’ll hold off judgment until the deadline is up. At the very least, Lakers are contenders and can at least possibly win it all if lebron goes God mode. That’s just not likely.

Lakers taking a completely different route

clippers using skill to work trades to tell future free agents if you come here we will build a contender

lakers using family approach. Telling future free agents that if you play with us, we value family and loyalty over making team better

I wouldn't go far...

Kinda tied due to contracts.

I always thought the buyout market would be where we make our money.

If Lakers are relying solely on Collison because they didnt want to give up Kuz for Dinwiddie and Collison doesnt come, this team can actually be a 2nd round exit once LeGassed commences.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom