**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1581019185827.png

I'm a IT fan but yall overrating him haha

that's a Rondo problem for them now and doubt he plays in the post season

We will be okay. Spotlight’s on the Clippers now, let em sleep on us. I remember coming into the season, we weren’t supposed to be one of the top teams in the west.

Rich Paul wasn't Klutch for us at the trad deadline

Time for AD, Lebron, and KCP to FIRE him and Pelinka and Jeanie to cut off all contact and communication with him.

If we get collison, and harkless gets bought out and he comes. I might run around my neighborhood naked

We need to cut Cousins. Let him rehab with us. Agree verbally to sign him next year (illegal). But no sense in keeping him on the roster and cutting someone who can add SOMETHING

Welp...

this team + collison is what we got.

Is it enough? We shall see....

kuz supporters, you have the floor for the rest of the season...

im pretty bummed we didn’t upgrade our 3pt shooting....on the bright side hopefully boogie comes back in time for the playoffs, desperately need a 3ball threat on the perimeter.

Not really expecting collison to come in and have a major impact off the couch either, we’ll see how he shoot the 3.

we aint winning no chip if we can’t knockdown open shots, straight up.

Welp...

this team + collison is what we got.

Is it enough? We shall see....

kuz supporters, you have the floor for the rest of the season...

im pretty bummed we didn’t upgrade our 3pt shooting....on the bright side hopefully boogie comes back in time for the playoffs, desperately need a 3ball threat on the perimeter.

Not really expecting collison to come in and have a major impact off the couch either. Young legs, we’ll see how he shoot the 3.

we aint winning no chip if we can knockdown open shots, straight up.

don’t forget about the buyout market my dude

We straight if these 4 things happen

1. Collison signs with us
2. Kuz' last 2 games is an indication of what we will consistently see from him come playoff time
3. Team chemistry continues to get better and we start peaking in May
4. Nobody gets injured

At the end of the day, we bout to see how great Bron and AD can be. If Shaq and Kobe got through the All-Star Blazers of 2000, then these 6'9"-and-under Clippers should be a piece of cheesecake.

Stop the worrying and let's go get this gotdamn chip

Back
Top Bottom