**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

cp.png

There is NO WAY I see CP opting out of $44 million stacks and signing for the veterans minimum :lol:

what about getting no name shooters from the G league or other countries……something Pop has done a zillion times
This would be good to take the roar spots 12-15. Dudley mckinnie Cacok Kostas can all go and be replaced by said type of players. Not bad idea

I don’t think Russ’s style of play would blend well with Bron or AD... dude needs the ball a lot to fill up stats. I’d like us to pick up more dogs or athletic bigs if possible.

Westbrook is the only player that may make sense in a trade. Not that he’d be a fit. Just that the trade would financially work assuming wizards want to pay Shroeder 25+ mill a year

Do Russ and Schroeder have similar contracts?
Sure. 25 for Shroeder. 13 for Kuzma. That’s 38 mill. Close enough

tons of assumptions:

wesvtrook wants to play with Lebron and ad.
Wiz want to help lakers
Wiz want Shroeder at 25 mill
wiz Want Kuzma at 13

I feel like if they trade Westbrook, they are waiving the flag and tanking. If so, they are better off trading to knicks or something for young guy. Big contract and 2 picks or something

Do you think Russ meshes with Bron and AD?
Nope

‘tis the part of FA where reporters throw random **** out there.

in a couple days it will be (player Y) to lakers? Then Player z to lakers.
You’ll see

we went from lavine. To lillard. To Cp3 and now Westbrook in 3 weeks span

For a sign and trade to work wouldn’t Schroeder have to agree on going to the Wizards? I’m sure he would prefer to pick his next location.

For a sign and trade to work wouldn’t Schroeder have to agree on going to the Wizards? I’m sure he would prefer to pick his next location.
The idea is that Shroeder wouldn’t be able to get a big deal elsewhere and the only team willing to give it to him is the wizards via the lakers.

like I said, a ton of “ifs”

all these questions you’re asking...has me curious. Are you a spy for the clippers thread? I don’t trust you

If you can get dekobe for cheap i think they should do it. I'd keep kuzma til the all star break, his frame is needed for playoff basketball but if he is worse you gotta trade him.

Back
Top Bottom