**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

we just love those big names don’t we

he gets triple doubles…..he’s an all star…..let’s trade for him! Brilliant!!

224660144_10227376344380218_5690429191838434958_n.jpg

He's never been asked to be one though. If Harden can do it...
Har_en can't do it, though.

As far as a conversation on 'being a willing backseat to a highly successful team' goes, Beard is a terrible example.

-foe

As far as a conversation on 'being a willing backseat to a highly successful team' goes, Beard is a terrible example.

-foe

Harden did do it this year with the Nets in the limited time all 3 of them were healthy though.

-foe
I guess getting to the WCFs and losing to the Dynasty Warriors isn't good enough.

I guess getting to the WCFs and losing to the Dynasty Warriors isn't good enough.
Losing in the conference finals is what we're shooting for now? That's the goal?

Also that wasn't an example of him being a willing backseat to a highly successful team. That's what the conversation was regarding Beastbrook, then Har_en was brought up.

-foe

Feeling pretty confident we'll be able to find a regular season contributor in the draft, especially if we can get a 2nd rd pick.

Losing in the conference finals is what we're shooting for now? That's the goal?

Also that wasn't an example of him being a willing backseat to a highly successful team. That's what the conversation was regarding Beastbrook, then Har_en was brought up.

-foe
Of course not, but he shouldn't be ashmaed of losing to the Warriors. (Yes his playoff performance is shaky at best).

And Harden did take take a stepback to try and make Westbrook fit. And with this Nets team too.

Harden did do it this year with the Nets in the limited time all 3 of them were healthy though.
Har_en was a willing backseat to a highly successful team last year? Quit on the Rockets, Nets out in the 2nd round. 👀

Injuries? Giannis hyperextended his ACL. Still lead his team.

It's something every year w/ Har_en, no matter how bad his apologists want it to just be a series of unfortunate events.

-foe

I say Russ did it to a degree with PG as well when he was there. To say he's incapable of doing so is somewhat inaccurate.

I say Russ did it to a degree with PG as well when he was there. To say he's incapable of doing so is somewhat inaccurate.
Oh, I agree it's inaccurate to say he's incapable. I was more just saying I don't think it would play out that way. I rock w/ him, but I don't think he's ready to be a 3rd wheel. Stating as more of an opinion, less of a fact. I have no doubt he's capable.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom