**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Obviously this won't be a night to night thing, but this is an example of the possibilities Russ brings on defense, & come playoff time i think we could see this for stretches, especially because he doesn't Have to carry the offense as much.

Yea it might be optimistic but I think Russ has another level he can reach on that end. Between Russ/baze/ariza/Bron/AD/Dwight/Gasol there really shouldn't be that much drop off on defense and the offense should definitely be improved

Are the Lakers intentionally trying to sign the worst defensive players possible on purpose? We're trying to go from the best defense, to the worst defense in one season. We legitimately only have one consistently good defensive player on the roster (AD). LeBron can lock in when he wants to but I don't expect him to play much defense during the regular season.

As long as they don't promise him a starting job or minutes, he's a fine addition as a third center.

I can see him being the Jared Dudley of this team as the guy everybody loves.

Yea it might be optimistic but I think Russ has another level he can reach on that end. Between Russ/baze/ariza/Bron/AD/Dwight/Gasol there really shouldn't be that much drop off on defense and the offense should definitely be improved

I think our defense takes a step back but still good enough to be top 10 & will be able to make stops when it matters. Vogel should be able to get the most out of em on that end & Bron/AD/Russ have less responsibility on offense, hopefully that translates to better defense.

As long as they don't promise him a starting job or minutes, he's a fine addition as a third center.

I can see him being the Jared Dudley of this team as the guy everybody loves.
Would rather have cousins over Jordan

If we are going “big man” I’d rather have milsap,or cousins over deandre

I’d still go power forward instead here. Someone that can play small ball 5 not named melo

giphy.gif

laryy nance jr called kobe a rapist. then they played together like nothing happened

rondo and russ getting along is a non issue

Back
Top Bottom