**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

qfpxp47e1km71.jpg

If Gasol doesnt come back midas whale sign Okafor too

J/k....let the Clippers take him, maybe Jahlil can beat out Zubac for that starting center position LOL

last time i checked he didnt **** up the kings chemistry

shaq kobe webber

6 straight titles minimum
I respectfully disagree.

Webber and Shaq would not have worked and Kobe's alpha presence would've been too much for soft *** Chris Webber. Kobe would've ran him out of town.

Imo, Webber worked for Sacramento cause neither Vlade nor Turkoglu nor Peja nor Bibby were alpha dogs. Their whole squad was soft af and tailor made for Chris

I literally came in here to tell you guys that we have the ability to trade mark for no player in return because of the specific type of contract he signed. Then I saw that he was traded already LOL

me being a cynic about Jeanie wanting to save as much money as possible has paid off. First I predicted Caruso wouldn’t be resigned bc he would cost her 3 dollars for every dollar spent.

another thing I predicted was Marc getting traded bc: marc makes 2.7 (not vet min) so he costs her significantly more than what a real vet min (1.6 mill cap hit) would.

Last edited:
Dwight or DeAndre starting almost forces them to start Ellington or Monk. But if Bazemore can continue his shooting from last season,then he has a chance.

Glad Gasol is gone... not gonna miss him getting cooked on pick and roll, and his inability to protect the rim

Back
Top Bottom