**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Folks not realizing that Melo on a major mission this year. His role in LA will be different than in POR.

Melo finna start and close games watch

I expect Ariza to shine as well because this time around he will be surrounded by the right pieces for him to flourish unlike his last couple teams. And imo Ariza can still play impact minutes, as long as he just plays his role - Bron, Russ, and AD will instantly allow Ariza to be an impact role player, and starter, age notwithstanding

We need 2 lob threats just like 2019-20 when we had Javale and Dwight.

What if Dwight gets hurt? I'd rather have DJ over Gasol playing center with our starters in that scenario.

You can never have enough bigs in this league
AD Soft *** will need to get into the paint
He’s gonna be playing the 5 to close out games anyway

MFZ--ZsDVpiIvn2MYkMqtOwSGKrA4xP_34Wo2whs9KU.jpg

Maybe next summer.

The one that got away. Crazy how analytics had him better in pick and roll defense compared to drummond and on 2 10 day contracts he dominated on defense and was catching lob after lob after lob with ease.

******* kings gonna king. They have like 8 centers.

What ties does DJ have here on the team
Did you do he sign out of spite for being shipped out by BK ?
Nah I think he’s a socialite that Lebron likes hanging out with

Feel like we coulda found another 23 year old 7 footer who can catch lobs

It's almost a foregone conclusion that Tatum will be a Laker before it's all said and done.

Just like 5-6 years ago the writing was on the wall that either Bron, Boogie, Melo, or Westbrook would eventually make their way to the Lakers once Bean retired. Just didn't know we'd get all of em on the roster at once lol.

AD coming here was the one I didn't think would happen.

No BS, I saw AD in Vegas maybe 2-3 years before he came to the Lakers. He had on that same ****ing shirt just with some jeans :lol:. I swear it's the same one he wears under his jersey. Must save a fortune on his wardrobe
Man if I was in the nba I’d be wearing team shorts and white t shirts all day long.

I’m already rich and everyone knows it. Who cares about spending money on clothes

for what it’s worth I’m the same way in real life before I had money and ani and after lol. Minimalism for the win

AD changed Gucci shirts 3x during 1 game this season trust me he cares about his wardrobe
It’s just hot AF this weekend...

Back
Top Bottom