**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

On a serious note, I’m both appalled and amazed at the fact that people in here still torture themselves watching the entire game.

And this is coming from a guy that watches all the summer leagues, preseasons etc etc.

This team is unbearable. I said it may times months ago as I was laughed off this thread: most unlikeable team in a very long time period. I don’t torture my brain cells watching these guys. Boring *** team with a negative IQ point guard - making more in 1 year than all of us combined in our entire lives and kids lives

Vogel needs to have the balls to bench Westbrook entirely or at minimum have him come off the bench.

At this point I'd just trade him for Simmons if that's the only deal that's available. Fk it.

I FK'N HATE WESTBROOK WITH A PASSION BRO

P.S. I neither watched the game nor the highlights. I'm basing my above comments off y'all's comments

Who the hell even takes Russ at this point?!?!

I’m a Russ fan but this is getting hard to watch. He legit has costed us more games then won

HOPEFULLY he’s on a short leash when AD comes back. IM PRAY we get. BUBBLE AD and not whatever tf the last season and a half AD

Some bottom feeder team that can sell tickets based on his prior accomplishments. Team that will let him play the way he's always been playing.

Some bottom feeder team that can sell tickets based on his prior accomplishments. Team that will let him play the way he's always been playing.
There’s only 2teams imo
Detroit & Indy.

Wonder if there’s a way to do a 3 team trade where:
Lakers: Myles Turner and Lavert or Gary Trent Jr.
Pacers: Russ & OG or another player
Toronto: Sabonis

probably a trade machine pipe dream:lol:

Everytime I turn on the game I immediately switch it off. F this current team.

Monk and Bron the only consistent ones.

I get why we need to play him now hoping he can still turn it around or at least show some improvement to build up trade value. But if he’s still on the roster past the trade deadline, just sit his ***. His only value from that point forward is being a fat expiring contract next season.

af4uh5ehzdb81.jpg

Back
Top Bottom