**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Remember when the Knicks sat Marbury?
Houston with Wall
Philly with Simmons

Do Rob and Frank have the balls to just sit him for a year? We’d be better without him. Approach him with a buyout offer, he’ll decline, then you sit him out a year.

vvgfb0o82hb81.png

Not giving up until we look this bad with healthy Bron & AD.
Pretty much this. Monk is playing well. Reaves is decent. SJ adds energy. Nunn is coming back. Once a healthy AD comes back, the defense should improve a bit. We'll be alright. It just hurts to watch now mainly because of Russ.

Only way I could imagine us trading Russ is if we bench him and he gets frustrated. Vogel would never though.

I got it boys....

Rubio out for the year. Collin Sexton out for the year.

Trade Russ to CLE, they'll need him in their push to make the playoffs in the East. Rob just needs to remind CLE that Russ balls in the Eastern Conference when the playoffs start.

Then help ORL clear cap space by trading 3 expiring contracts

20220113_073329.png
20220113_073642.png

We can’t compare a top 75 superstar player making 47M per year who we traded championship role players for to a 20 year old making 10M per year still developing. Come on now
can we compare him to a player we chose not to keep
a player who was arguably our best perimeter defender and was leading the league in steals

Capture.PNG

Gonna trade DJ or Baze and cash to a team to open a roster spot at the very least, me thinks.

Bazemore has a little value so I think it's him who will be dealt. Unfortunately, I don't think we have any other moves to make aside from that.

I haven’t seen Laker fans collectively hate on a player like Russ is getting it rn ever.

It just makes me question Pelinka, Lebron & AD. What were they thinking man. We played Houston in the bubble and Russ was a train wreck. Why did they think they could fix that? Is it because Russ’ value was so low that he was the only 3rd superstar available? Why were so thirsty for a 3rd “star”.

I haven’t seen Laker fans collectively hate on a player like Russ is getting it rn ever.

It just makes me question Pelinka, Lebron & AD. What were they thinking man. We played Houston in the bubble and Russ was a train wreck. Why did they think they could fix that? Is it because Russ’ value was so low that he was the only 3rd superstar available? Why were so thirsty for a 3rd “star”.
lebron usage rate / age
AD injuries
disappointing role players from last year

Russ played well in the playoffs for WAS last year in the one series he played in. Apparently that was enough for Team Klutch and Rob to trade for him LOL and convince themselves he's the playmaking savior who will extend Bron's career by taking a lot of the load off the King.

Boy were they wrong af.

Now they stuck with a $47M liability

Back
Top Bottom