**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Every person in here wants this team to win and get better.

But man...half way through the season and we are at .500.

Who knows what AD does.

But we play a ton of the quality teams this half of the season.

Hopefully we answer the call....

I think I would legit jump for joy if we could trade Russ by the deadline.

I'm optimistic about AD. I think he's sitting out longer to heal all the nagging injuries like Bron did.

No way we 're trading Russ now tho. He's gonna last the season.

while were on the russ appreciation wave go vote on this poll

yes-wwe.gif

Still think they picked up Russ for his expiring contract as much or more than his basketballing. Either get cap space or trade to a team that wants cap space. I think

RUSS will be RUSS he will keep shooting bricks and turnover machine

basketball is a team game blame the whole team not just one player

Yeah that's true but we can assign plenty blame when things like this happens

I wanted to break something when he did that. I knew it was bad when he was just dribbling the ball wasting time.

The play prior Bron had just drove to the rim for a lay up...I fully expect us to give bron the ball and whatever happens happens...

But the guy who was 0-4 from three thought it was a great idea to chuck up another one...

and let's not talking about his play to close the 3rd where we cut it to 6, he has two immediate bone head plays and we end up down 11....

I bout this close to donating the Lakers Russ shirt I got to goodwill.

I wanted to break something when he did that. I knew it was bad when he was just dribbling the ball wasting time.

The play prior Bron had just drove to the rim for a lay up...I fully expect us to give bron the ball and whatever happens happens...

But the guy who was 0-4 from three thought it was a great idea to chuck up another one...

and let's not talking about his play to close the 3rd where we cut it to 6, he has two immediate bone head plays and we end up down 11....

I bout this close to donating the Lakers Russ shirt I got to goodwill.
This is a Vogel issue. In the last 2-3 minutes of a close game, BENCH HIM. It's simple as that.

Vogel is a part of the problem....I agree...

But players play....

Russ made those choices....
I mean Russ is ultimately at fault, but when things like this happen on a repeated basis, it's up to coaching to fix that. Bron can only keep the ball out of his hand for so long. But Vogel can make the right decision. That's part of great coaching.

Back
Top Bottom