**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's mostly jokes in here I think, nothing personal...

Water cooler talk while we're waiting on new Laker content

So here's a question, do you want Anthony Davis starting at center or power forward? This will probably be based on the personnel as much as anything, but I'm curious what ya'll think.

Playing center opens up the floor for him and the team, but puts more stress on his body and asks the rest of the team to gang rebound and be on a string on defense. Playing power forward allows him to roam more and usually results in an instant mismatch, but it also crowds the floor for LeBron and the guards.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 We know your stance, so you can sit out of this discussion.

So here's a question, do you want Anthony Davis starting at center or power forward? This will probably be based on the personnel as much as anything, but I'm curious what ya'll think.

Playing center opens up the floor for him and the team, but puts more stress on his body and asks the rest of the team to gang rebound and be on a string on defense. Playing power forward allows him to roam more and usually results in an instant mismatch, but it also crowds the floor for LeBron and the guards.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 We know your stance, so you can sit out of this discussion.

PF. He’s not a banger. Opposing bigs will out muscle him for rebounds and he’ll get hurt more.

Jokic, Embiid, Ayton even guys like Gobert, Steven Adams and Valencunas will out rebound him and push him around

Whatever stops him from shooting fadeaways when there's a mouse in the house, that's what position I want him to play.

Whatever makes him stop hovering behind the arc so damn much, that's what position I want him to play.

-foe

IMO it’s like being a good teacher. If I have great classroom management, my class is well organized, clear and defined objectives/lesson plans, blah blah blah your class might be a well oiled machine and will look great even when a substitute shows up. But the principal isn’t going to walk into a staff meeting and say teaching doesn’t matter and let’s hire the janitor to do this job instead.
IDK I say we get Bron and AD healthy, forget about hiring a coach. Jeanie and Linda can call Michelle Pfeiffer in and she can just teach the dudes about Bob Dylan 🤷🏾‍♂️
exHsLQ.gif

Yes, they are.

Vogel just got fired. For what the players did on the court. Scapegoated. Which is EXACTLY what happened. Everyone is calling them out for it now too. (Which is good)
coaches die everyday b

its nothing new

only reason why people calling it out is cuz its the lakers and any chance they get they will pile on the lakers for

also if they canned vogel's *** 3 games after all star break like they should have there wouldnt have been any complaints.

lol my guy u was caping for russ back in November when I was on his bumper early

It’s good bro, I didn’t forget.

If I had an actual sister I might take it as disrespect, but since I don’t I interpreted it as you just defending your boy Russ.

And thats fine too.

But to throw stones and hide your hands though, mad beta.

Continue on with the cooler talk though

lol my guy u was caping for russ back in November when I was on his bumper early

It’s good bro, I didn’t forget.

If I had an actual sister I might take it as disrespect, but since I don’t I interpreted it as you just defending your boy Russ.

And thats fine too.

But to throw stones and hide your hands though, mad beta.

Continue on with the cooler talk though
SI_20220413_174020.jpg

SI_20220413_174309.jpg

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

-foe

LOL @ “I remember now”

And to answer your question Russell Westbrook hurt me & my team with his atrocious play this year

Now I see you making the same critique’s about russell you had initially tried to slight me for.

Funny how that works huh.

Back
Top Bottom