**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think they get rid of Gobert and build around Mitchell with a new cast. Why would they want to trade a young all star like that?
I think the opposite. Mitchell probably has wandering eyes and Danny Almost can get a PG or Harden return for him (Knicks).

They can keep Gobert and remain competitive if they can get the right Mitchell return.

I think the opposite. Mitchell probably has wandering eyes and Danny Almost can get a PG or Harden return for him (Knicks).

They can keep Gobert and remain competitive if they can get the right Mitchell return.
If they trade Gobert, do you think they remain as competitive with the right return?

Bro Gobert gets ran off the court in the Playoffs when teams go small :lol:
BUUUT...

With AD & Bron? 👀 Not that Bron is a defensive stalwart (he's not), but AD & Goober compliment well. No?

guard
guard
Bron
Eyebrow
Goober

vs.

Spyda
guard
Bron
Eyebrow
big

I can see the value in the 1st one. 👀

-foe

If they trade Gobert, do you think they remain as competitive with the right return?
Probably not because the rest of the roster is so dependent on his defense.

And while we laugh at his lack of post moves, the offense does need his screening and rolling to make the offense work.

Probably not because the rest of the roster is so dependent on his defense.
Exactly. They're here underestimating the importance that Gobert has and why it is more likely that Mitchell will be traded in comparison to Gobert.

the Jazz can easily get a better player/haul than Russell Westbrook for Donnie :lol:
That’s moving backwards for them

the Jazz can easily get a better player/haul than Russell Westbrook for Donnie :lol:
That’s moving backwards for them

Of course. But we see players force their way to the situation they want all the time.

Not saying he wants to be a Laker, but if he does....

So as of right now, I mean just RIGHT NOW...

... IF the Jazz don't win it all (very likely)...
... and IF the Jazz blow it up...
... and IF Spyda wants out...
... and IF he specifically wants to be a Laker...

We go Russy for Mitchell?

-foe

They need to trade Go-gurt . Dude gets exposed every playoffs. Keep Mitchell unless they’re stupid

@CP1708 just needs to bring Jessica Alba back and all is forgiven

Not allowed. :smh:
5391538980-a5d4c4453f.jpg

So as of right now, I mean just RIGHT NOW...

... IF the Jazz don't win it all (very likely)...
... and IF the Jazz blow it up...
... and IF Spyda wants out...
... and IF he specifically wants to be a Laker...

We go Russy for Mitchell?

-foe

D Wade is minority owner of jazz too. He owes lebron one.

Lol.

Also, lol at people getting their hopes up.

We are not getting anyone via trade that will be “great” by any metric. Add that to the ineptitude of the FO and we are going to get a standard crapfest. Just you wait.

Nobody will help us other than gifting us an all time legendary triple double machine and family man like He Who Shall Not Be Named. The wizards gifting us Mr Triple Double was truly a once in a lifetime trade we somehow pulled off. That won’t happen again

Gobert > Mitchell.

Generational rim protectors > Guys that shoot the ball a lot and don't do much else

Take him off that team and the Jazz will be in the lottery.

Take Spider off the Jazz and I'm not sure that it would be a huuuuuge drop off.

But I'm sure they'll trade Rudy this summer and Mitchell will still leave for NYC in a year or two LOL

Generational gets thrown around too much. Gobert is generational now?

Plenty of teams win titles without a generational rim protector. But how many win without players who can create their own shot?

Lakers done winning ‘chips until the Buss family sells the team. Need owners with deep pockets like Ballmer and Guggenheim.

How many chips does 8Ballmer have? Dodgers won during that weird 60 game pandemic season lol

Back
Top Bottom