**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Watching the nuggets and warriors and I can’t help but think that a team with McGee/ad/lebron/green/kcp would destroy them with their size like the nuggets are with worse and lower iq players.

The good ol days. Miss you Covid

The thing that sucks about Vogel interviewing with Charlotte is that even if he doesn’t get the job, he’ll give them details on Russ’ issues at practice and in the locker room that might make them shy away from trading for him.

Mitch: describe a challenging situation in your previous role you had to overcome

Vogel: Russell Westbrook. And I couldn’t overcome it

*Sigh*

Watching Gary Payton II finish off the Nuggets..... :smh:

Lonzo/Caruso/Payton
DLo/KCP/Clarkson/Hart
Ingram/Kuzma/THT
Randle/Nance/Hunter
Zubac/Bryant

Plus we would have had 2020 and 2021 picks as well.

Depth, size, defensive lock down guys, guards, wings, small ball lineups, a smidge of shooting, would likely need one more dead eye, maybe go Garland over Hunter at 4? 🤔

I won't even mention if we pulled Tatum over Lonzo.....

This entire ridiculous core, and all we have is THT. :frown: That shouldn't even be possible.
From 2019 youngest crew in the league to 2022 most ancient. :frown: :smh:

I know, 2020, but..... :smh:

*Sigh*

Lonzo/Caruso/Payton
DLo/KCP/Clarkson/Hart
Ingram/Kuzma/THT
Randle/Nance/Hunter
Zubac/Bryant

Depth, size, defensive lock down guys, guards, wings, small ball lineups, a smidge of shooting, would likely need one more dead eye, maybe go Garland over Hunter at 4? 🤔

This entire ridiculous core, and all we have is THT. :frown: That shouldn't even be possible.

With Luke coaching too. :smokin

*Sigh*

Lonzo/Caruso/Payton
DLo/KCP/Clarkson/Hart
Ingram/Kuzma/THT
Randle/Nance/Hunter
Zubac/Bryant

I love “what if” scenarios with my team but I would still prefer lebron and AD to those guys we traded. It’s actually the moves after I prefer to have “what if” thoughts about…

Like keeping Green and the pick and taking Desmond Bane. Then using Greens expiring deal at the deadline if he wasn’t doing that well. Keeping Zubac was possible also. Same with AC. Keeping our pick last year and taking Hyland. Now that’s a highly realistic what if for me

Coaching debate going on on TNT right now if you guys wanna tune in lol

3 vs 1 saying coaching does matter lol Shaq is the only one saying it doesn’t matter lol

Good point.

Those picks I referred to could have been

2020: Bane or Maxey
2021: Jones or Bones Hyland

I mean, we woulda had to move a couple at some point, but that's a treasure chest of talent we assembled. Now we have 8 dead bodies and two part time elites. :frown:
And Russ.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom