**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

“We wanna shock the world”.

This is not what i expected to be shocked with. Alternate Days and Bron 3s aint *** IT!! 😤

Yes Bron and AD were terrible on offense. But the overall team defense is whats going to carry them game to game. I thought Bron really played well defensively. He was active and caused multiple turnovers. Same with AD.

AD got the same looks he had in Game 1. They didnt fall tonight. Denver got hot from 3 and we took dumb shots. Those things can shift for gms 3-4. Lakers in 7.

that man bron said im shooting my way out this slump no matter what :lol:

i thought he sort of got some jumper back towards the end of GSW cuz he was shooting closer to his norms
like 37% towards the last few games but his volume was way lower and the types of 3s he was shooting were much better and cleaner

Bron and AD BOTH wet the bed.

And I just looked at it, we lost the rebounding battle...again. 40-49.

I'm willing bet any amount of money, that if we win the rebounding battle we will win whatever game.
Yeah I mentioned last page that Rui has played nearly 60 minutes this series and has only grabbed 2 rebounds total. He has to complete on the glass if he’s going to play that much

Yeah I mentioned last page that Rui has played nearly 60 minutes this series and has only grabbed 2 rebounds total. He has to complete on the glass if he’s going to play that much

What?

He is guarding joker... he isn't out there for boards.

Im with DLF DLF . I think this team is maxed out. Defense isnt gonna win them more games from here on out i guarantee it. Fatigue will settle in.
This gives rob a more than enough reason to get 1-2 legit Centers

We are all upset and emotional now.
Until we lose a game on our home court, I will not lose hope.
Who’s gonna watch a Denver vs Miami final?
The NBA would want LA vs. Boston…
Battle for #18
We still in this fellas, lol. You have to win 4 in this series.

We are all upset and emotional now.
Until we lose a game on our home court, I will not lose hope.
Who’s gonna watch a Denver vs Miami final?
The NBA would want LA vs. Boston…
Battle for #18
We still in this fellas, lol. You have to win 4 in this series.

Den doesn’t have to win in LA. They have home court advantage

I'm okay too lazy to change channel and watching post game interviews.

Team just needs to go for throats and dominate. Denver's defense is matador.

This Lonnie Walker feature on Backstage Lakers is great.

EDIT...

Man...I hope we can bring Lonnie back...this is a hell of a story.

The fact that this team shot 20 threes in the 4th quarter alone and made only one shows how gassed this team was.

They know that they now have to climb Mount Everest and win 4 of the next 5. Unless the Lakers guards find a solution for Murray, I just don't see that happening.

Now imagine if we acquired the battle tested and savvy defensive player Mike Conley instead of the soft D-Angelo Russell 🤔

Damnit. Pelinka messed up.

Back
Top Bottom