**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Id be less optimistic if the lakers were blown out both games with nuggets having answers to every adjustment. But still think lakers extend this series

Those Bron 3’s are fatigue shots…settling

Not sure how many minutes he played in the second half but spent a lot of time on ball and guarding Joker. Probably too much to ask at this point in his career.

I love Rui’s offense, but he’s played 58 minutes this series and has grabbed a whopping 2 rebounds. If he’s going to play that much he has to be better.

On to LA…

He should move the ball then. He shooting trash from 3 all playoffs and you gon keep shooting bad shots while Denver going on a run.

If he’s fatigued let someone else take the shot is throwing up 3s with fatigue a good basketball play ?
Never said they were good shots.

But it’s pretty impossible to operate from the perimeter and just drive all game long. I said last game I didn’t love the Lebron threes at the end of that game but it is what it is. He took 6 shots in the qtr, 3 threes and 3 twos.

Murray went supernova and took the game over in the 4th. Bron and AD couldn’t match that level of shotmaking…ball game.

Like the Lakers chances at home but they are going to have to win a game in Denver at some point, and that means both stars have to show up big time.

He should move the ball then. He shooting trash from 3 all playoffs and you gon keep shooting bad shots while Denver going on a run.
He was sharing the floor with Rui (great game), Vando (defense doesn't care about him), Lonnie (DNP for three months until last series) and Schroder (can't create for others at all). He needed D'Lo or Reaves out there to help the halfcourt offense.

They won the play in by lebron not settling for the 3 and going in. Same with MEM and GSW. Why he keeps settling for the 3 now and not passing it like he did in the 1st half is mind blowing

I just wish someone has the balls to yell at the dude and tell him to share the damn ball! So frustrating to lose both games from a high IQ MFer

dennis/lonnie/rui/vando/bron lineup on the floor when bron took them stupid *** 3s

why do we do lineups like this man lol

dlo offense pretty trash
and now with the mike malone comments and bruce brown beef its 100% in his head lol

AR the only shooter we got man lol

Too many quotes to reply to them all…

Just for the record, never said those 3’s were good shots… but when you’re fatigued you settle AND make questionable decisions.

That’s not a defense of what happened, just an observation.

Anyhow, on to game 3.

Back
Top Bottom