**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rather they lose in a blow out then to be close and lose the way they did.

5A8E0921-0B5A-475F-BA01-C804F6847636.jpeg

Right after this scene, Lebron decided he was going to go HAM( no HAMO)

dlo cooked mentally
he cooked on the floor too
cant shoot
cant defend

worries more about himself and his contract
well good luck lol
i dont see him getting that 30m in the open market :lol:

bring me Hela :lol:

If the Lakers dont win Game 3, we need to go back in time and fix things.

Just gotta figure out how to make us go through time and not have time go through us. Dont wanna get turned into a baby.

And if that fails, trade for Kyrie.

Yeah they can’t bury Dlo, they need his scoring. He’s been hot at home and trash on the road all playoffs.

Not relegating him to the corner on half the plays would be a start.

If that’s the role Ham wants, then put in Malik Beasley for 30 minutes.

It’s not like they run weak side screens either.
So whoever ends up in the corner on a play when LeBron has the ball whether it is DLo, AR or Dennis. Is not in that possession.

Denver is running a ton of counters and screens. And getting guys open everywhere. Lakers are entry pass. Clear out.

Damn, no deal then. I thought there was a way we can backload his contract so we can keep Rui and AR.

Damn, no deal then. I thought there was a way we can backload his contract so we can keep Rui and AR.

Nah because the average raise season to season can only be like 7% I think.

Put it this way. LeBron, AD, Kyrie will be $130mil, potentially more (like $3-4mil more maybe)
Lakers can only have $36-39mil in salaries on top of it. And are not allowed to go over that at any point of the season.

If Kyrie wanted to take a significant pay cut. Say $15mil a year. Then you could keep Reaves and Rui.

I’ll be pessimistic real quick

Joe tsai really ****** us

A team with kyrie Reaves Rui lebron and ad would be title favorites.

Yeah they can’t bury Dlo, they need his scoring. He’s been hot at home and trash on the road all playoffs.
Benching him and playing him less minutes isn’t burying. Play him 20 mins, more if he is playing in

Look at the plus minus with and without him.

We lost this series before it even started

Changing our starting lineup all of a sudden before game 1 was us throwing the panic flag out. Now we will likely have 3 line ups in 3 games. A sign of the end.

You know who else did that? Kerr. 3 different starters in 4 games.

F e a r

Go down swinging is all I ask for. Attack. Play shroder Reaves Rui lebron ad 40 mins each.

I’ll be pessimistic real quick

Joe tsai really ****ed us

A team with kyrie Reaves Rui lebron and ad would be title favorites.

Reaves would have gotten traded.

Because Tsai would have asked for Reaves. Lakers initially didn’t want to include Reaves. But would if Kyrie agreed to an extension.

So the impasse was a few different directions.

“I was told the Nets asked from the Lakers way more than they asked from any other team for Kyrie and they didn’t just want the two first-round picks and (Russell) Westbrook. They wanted (Austin) Reaves, they wanted (Max) Christie, they wanted Rui Hachimura in a separate deal. They wanted everything the Lakers had, and I think they took less from the Mavs,” Stein said.

Reaves would have gotten traded.

Because Tsai would have asked for Reaves. Lakers initially didn’t want to include Reaves. But would if Kyrie agreed to an extension.

So the impasse was a few different directions.

“I was told the Nets asked from the Lakers way more than they asked from any other team for Kyrie and they didn’t just want the two first-round picks and (Russell) Westbrook. They wanted (Austin) Reaves, they wanted (Max) Christie, they wanted Rui Hachimura in a separate deal. They wanted everything the Lakers had, and I think they took less from the Mavs,” Stein said.
Exactly. Joe tsai ****** us

Had he been normal and taken Russ and two firsts alone…

Anyhow:

This team was always a 2nd and 3rd round max type of team.

-No load management all year so team tired.
-no shooters (kcp and green)
- no big guard for defense (Caruso)
- no back up center worth anything (McGee and Howard)

Proud of the guys.

Lebron
Ad
Reaves
Rui
Christie
Vanderbilt

are locks to come back.

Sign good back up center, get another big guard that can defense and roll dice on couple shooters.

People keep thinking winning a title is easy. Takes a couple years at least to build title teams. Even the lakers, who have won 17 titles…most in nba…have only won a title in 22% of the nbas existence (8 out of 10 years theyve lost). Most teams the percentage is in low single digit for %. So that means 9.5 out of 10 times…you’re not winning. **** is hard. It’s never title or bust- otherwise you’re gonna be depressed 9.5 out of 10 years lol

Enjoy the journey. It’s entertainment. These guys are trying hard. It’s not easy. They want it more than us, I’m sure

Exactly. Joe tsai ****ed us

Had he been normal and taken Russ and two firsts alone…

Anyhow:

This team was always a 2nd and 3rd round max type of team.

-No load management all year so team tired.
-no shooters (kcp and green)
- no big guard for defense (Caruso)
- no back up center worth anything (McGee and Howard)

Proud of the guys.

Lebron
Ad
Reaves
Rui
Christie
Vanderbilt

are locks to come back.

Sign good back up center, get another big guard that can defense and roll dice on couple shooters.

People keep thinking winning a title is easy. Takes a couple years at least to build title teams. Even the lakers, who have won 17 title…most in nba…have only won a title in 22% of the nbas existence. Most teams tht percentage is 0-8%. So that means 9 out of 10 times…you’re not winning. **** is hard. It’s never title or bust- otherwise you’re gonna be depressed 9 out of 10 years lol

Reaves a lock? Explain

Back
Top Bottom