**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm Down to Bring Bamba back as well. He never got a real shot to play on a winning team with a defined role. If he's down to come back for the low that a W

AR has to accept the deal too.

If he doesn’t want to do 4. He won’t do 4.
If he’s willing to make less in year 3&4 because hey $12mil is $12mil, he’ll take it
Didn’t really answer my question, why would the Lakers do that?

If I’m Rob I have 3 contracts for him to choose…
1 - Matching the highest offer
2 - Lakers max offer
3 - Qualifying offer

And if I’m AR, I’m choosing in that order…3 not even being a serious option.

Imagine Beasley or Bamba going back to the team that declined their option and was the reason they aren’t making 16.5 and 10 million :lol:

They gotta feel some kinda way

The reaction when Dame requests a trade to the Heat coming off a Finals loss vs when AD requested a trade to the Lakers coming off a decade of incompetence is not lost on me.

We were trash for 10 years and the rest of the league was still mad AF that Ad wanted to go to the lakers.

Please remember this everytime you want to trade AD or diss him for no reason. He took all the bull**** that came with wanting to go the Lakers and still delivered.

The reaction when Dame requests a trade to the Heat coming off a Finals loss vs when AD requested a trade to the Lakers coming off a decade of incompetence is not lost on me.

We were trash for 10 years and the rest of the league was still mad AF that Ad wanted to go to the lakers.

Please remember this everytime you want to trade AD or diss him for no reason. He took all the bull**** that came with wanting to go the Lakers and still delivered.
Yup. Thought about this.

So imagine if lakers were team of destiny for him Media would be asking blazers to demand lebron ad Jeanie and Linda. Laker tax. Tons of laker haters in media. Mostly Boston bred incels

Imagine Beasley or Bamba going back to the team that declined their option and was the reason they aren’t making 16.5 and 10 million :lol:

They gotta feel some kinda way
Exactly. Bamba ain't coming back and neither is Beasley.

TT will be the third string center while Castleton learns the ropes.

Basically got him on a one year deal at great value like was expected from jump. He wasn't a 20 mil dollar player, maybe he plays well in the regular season at least to try and get his value back up.

Back
Top Bottom