**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Austin Reaves’ pact gives the Lakers 13 players under contract for next season.

The Lakers are still in the market for another big man and will likely carry 14 players into the season, leaving a roster spot open to facilitate a deal or a pickup down the line, sources told ESPN

The Lakers are still in the market for another big man and will likely carry 14 players into the season, leaving a roster spot open to facilitate a deal or a pickup down the line, sources told ESPN

Mo or another big at a vet min deal.

The reserved Tristan Thompson roster spot. :lol:

I would prefer Mo back for cheap but I won't lie, I wouldn't mind Beas on a min. deal either.

Just nice to have someone on the roster that could for 7+ 3's supernova on any given night in the RS

Reactions: DLF
wufmcaumke9b1.png

Cam and Jax will be the next Laker reclamation projects.

I’d grab a 3rd center and PF for the min… guys that don’t need a lot of minutes but can be counted on to play when necessary

🤔🤔🤔

IMG_1170.jpeg
Yes. Need battle tested vets on this squad for the playoffs when the youngsters inconsistencies are magnified. Love helped MIA big time during their run. Love and TT would be absolutely perfect on this team.

DLo / Vincent / JHS
AR / Christie / JHS
Bron / Prince / Reddish / Lewis
AD / Rui / Vando
Hayes / TT / Love

Three backups for Bron at SF because Bron needs to load manage more than ever next season.

Lakers absolutely cannot have Bron banging inside as a PF like he did this entire 2022-23 campaign; it will only wear his body even more. By the time he was in the WCF, Bron was dead tired with no legs and no lift.

This is why Lakers need centers like Hayes, TT, and even a KLove so AD, Rui, and Vando can take PF duties away from Bron and preserve the King for Beastmode in the WCF and Finals.

Back
Top Bottom