**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment thinking he's gonna have a huge impact on this team :lol:

I hope he excels too, but I don't think he's gonna be anything other than a big body on the bench.
I honestly think he will have a huge impact. Sometimes a change of scenery can do wonders for some athletes. I think people will be mildly surprised.

Suns have 4 guys who shot near or over 40% from 3 last season. And that's their bench. Book shot 50% from 3 in the playoffs. KD shot 50% from 3 in the regular season with PHX. I have no idea why people think they're not legit

Because they now have three guys who are use to being the main scorer on their teams, They have a Horrendous defense, They lack rebounding & they still don't have someone to run the offense. When the inevitable Deandre Ayton trade happens, maybe that changes. Put a team that reliant on outside shooting varies in performance a lot.

Not to mention 2/3 starts routinely miss, KD hasn't played over 75 games since 18-19, Beal hasn't played over 60 games since 19-20. that is surely going to hurt the chemistry they need

Capture.PNG

Guessing a S&T would've involved Bullock or Holmes?

Or just Javale. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom