**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean I don't know bro and don't know the situation but we've got to get past this place where disrespecting mom is taboo. People talk *censored* about fathers for some horrible thing he did and no one minds at all, some even jump in, but when someone talks *profanity* about their mom for some horrible thing she did, it's 'Dude chillll! That's your mom! She carried you for 9 months! You wouldn't be here without her!'

Again, I'm not speaking to bro's situation. I don't know him.
I'm Just speaking to this notion that talking *censored* on moms is a sign of bad character.
You actually took time to type this?

I mean I don't know bro and don't know the situation but we've got to get past this place where disrespecting mom is taboo. People talk *censored* about fathers for some horrible thing he did and no one minds at all, some even jump in, but when someone talks *profanity* about their mom for some horrible thing she did, it's 'Dude chillll! That's your mom! She carried you for 9 months! You wouldn't be here without her!'

Again, I'm not speaking to bro's situation. I don't know him.
I'm Just speaking to this notion that talking *censored* on moms is a sign of bad character.
Who said anything about “talking profanity about their own mom for SOMETHING HORRIBLE SHE DID”

Obviously the take is that he’s globally rude/mean to his mother and it’s implied that it’s not warranted (ie the mom didn’t do anything horrible to him). That’s generally what people mean when they don’t like that so and so is disrespecting their moms. Moms are usually caretakers etc.

Sure. If your mom murders your dad and tries to poison you then runs you over with her car, then go ahead and **** on her all you want. It’s not taboo to do that 😂

Who said anything about “talking profanity about their own mom for SOMETHING HORRIBLE SHE DID”

Obviously the take is that he’s globally rude/mean to his mother and it’s implied that it’s not warranted (ie the mom didn’t do anything horrible to him). That’s generally what people mean when they don’t like that so and so is disrespecting their moms. Moms are usually caretakers etc.

Sure. If your mom murders your dad and tries to poison you then runs you over with her car, then go ahead and **** on her all you want. It’s not taboo to do that 😂
Nobody, and I specifically said that I wasn't speaking to that situation.

we've got to get past this place where disrespecting mom is taboo. .
I already knew you were going to try and backpedal like we can't read or something. Same thing you did with the whole gatekeeping black culture rant. You've always been an idiot so it's not surprising. Moving right along

Agreed. No one said that, though, regardless of your narrative interpretion and however many people agree with it.

You all can't wait to jump on what you say someone said and then act like you got it.
So why did you speak on a situation you know nothing about? Everything you typed literally made 0 sense

Live look in

IMG_3220.gif

Let’s go back to DLo discourse.

I’m kidding.

But on another note. Does anybody know where I could find this Adidas shooting shirt from 2015-16

IMG_3222.jpeg

IMG_3221.jpeg

Always been fire to me and when I wanted to buy it back then couldn’t find it.

Back
Top Bottom