**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Put money on it. Damian Jones averaged 8 min per game in 22 games in 2022 with the Lakers before they traded his soft xxx.

I bet Action Jaxson gets more playing time than that next season.
their career averages are similar. except jones is a 2 time nba champ

you were hyped when the lakers signed damian jones too.

rinse and repeat

JHS getting better with each game, decision making looks solid so far just needs to work on that shot.

Huge upper body so looks NBA-ready when it comes to physicality.

Seems like this is just going to end with Wood signing a non-guaranteed contract, and monitoring Castleton on the two-way during the season. If Wood acts up, cut him and move on. Castleton could be signed to a cheap four year contract (remember Vincent didn't sign for the entire NTMLE) if he plays well in spot duty and G-League season.

Worst case come March, Pelinka signs Tristan Thompson again. :lol:

their career averages are similar. except jones is a 2 time nba champ

you were hyped when the lakers signed damian jones too.

rinse and repeat
Action Jaxson is better than Jones and will average more than 8 min per game.

Let's bet.

You didn't see me putting my hard earned money down on Jones or Thomas Bryant last season before the regular season started did ya?

wow reading up on christian wood he was undrafted, got waived by not only nba and dleague teams but a chinese team as well 🤣 has a history of behavioral problems and injuries.

he should be use to proving himself. i can see why teams wont touch him

Unhinged liked his cousin

NBA saved Pelinka by implementing the new second round exception. :lol:

Just gotta deal with Christie next summer.

Idiots coulda had Cormac for 2 more years for 1 mill and Reaves for 2 mill next year.

By midseason I want to see a starting 5 of

AR
Christie
Bron
AD
Hayes

With a 2nd unit of

Vincent
DLo/Reddish
Prince/Vando
Rui
Castleton/TT

Last edited:
Still don't quite get Damian Jones looking useless last season. He looked like a legit backup in 2021 and in Sac. He was dunking everything back then, but couldn't catch the ball and took too long to load up and jump last season.

wow reading up on christian wood he was undrafted, got waived by not only nba and dleague teams but a chinese team as well 🤣 has a history of behavioral problems and injuries.

he should be use to proving himself. i can see why teams wont touch him
Told his mom she’s a greedy bish too

Funny, that's my exact same reaction cause you ain't ready to put your money down

Watch this video bro, starting at 3:48 it addresses why Damian Jones is garbage and why Action Jaxson and Castleton both gonna get more minutes than Jones next year :lol:

Last edited:
If Ham not trying to play Chrstie/Castleton, would rather see them get some reps in G-league than nothing. When injuries happen, bring them back up and slot em' in.

IMG_5769.jpeg

That's yo kinfolk and you don't give a damn if he signs or not speaks volumes bout him. Lol

I know we say certain people be on here
So It’ll be interesting to see who aggregates all this into breaking down available free agents on their next pod

Back
Top Bottom