**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I want Biyombo too

Nothing is more disheartening than a team with no rim protection.

AD will get hurt and we will be playing with Reaves at the center lol.

I don’t think Wood is coming no matter what. He will go to a bad team to get reps.

Christie didn’t have a great shooting night, but 6 assists, 4 blocks..

I like the Castleton 2-way signing: He’s long, tries to protect the rim, plays within the offense (a little playmaking), knows where-to-go, what-to-do, got a knack for drawing fouls on offense and defense. Keeping my eye on him.

Front office is a lot of things, but they generally know their prospects/young guys. Ex. Lonzo, Kuzma, Ingram, Randle, Caruso, Larry Nance, etc.

All AD needs is another big who can do some of these things Dwight did in 2020.

LA had nobody who played this role in the WCF and is why they got manhandled by Jokic, AG, and MPJ.

Its a sad thing when you're sitting there hoping Hachimura can hopefully guard and bother Jokic lol

Dwight was good against Jokic and great role player that series. Don’t think Jaxson Hayes is there yet though

Jokic 3 years ago, isn’t Jokic now. He was really good then. He’s a hall of fame level talent now.
Doesn’t matter….core players like Dwight and Javale from the 2020 roster will be visiting from an alternate timeline in the Lakerverse to help this current team defeat Joker.

As long as 2020 AD doesn’t meet the 2024 version of himself I think this plan is foolproof.

Screenshot_20230709-231053.png

I want Biyombo too

Nothing is more disheartening than a team with no rim protection.

AD will get hurt and we will be playing with Reaves at the center lol.

I don’t think Wood is coming no matter what. He will go to a bad team to get reps.
lil country reaves ?

Non guaranteed deal on C. Wood is the best move IMO.

If he acts up, you cut him.

If he plays well, it's Dwight 2020 all over again.
think c wood has more of an attitude problem than 2020 dwight tho. dwight was on his redemption arc lol
not sure if wood has the self-awareness :lol:
but low risk, med-high reward for sure on the small deal

TBH I was thinking they were all taller....

I'd probably seriously consider bringing Dwight back if that's the case

he was so physical and BANGED the other 7's around when he got minutes.

That's exactly what we need.

Don't need another finesse big.

theres a reason why teams keep trash like deandre jordan around while guys like dwight, whiteside, and cousins play in china and puerto rican leagues

dwight burned his bridge here when he got into it with ad.

Back
Top Bottom