**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I like that Max basically said relax the expectations based off of summer league....yet it happens every year, like how some people are ready to give Castleton a spot in the regular rotation lol

AR/DLo/Gabe are going to eat up a ton of backcourt minutes...the rest will be open for whoever plays the best out of Max, Cam, and JHS.

I mean we don't have a solid backup SG, the minutes are def there for the taking, feel like Max is the best option for sure as of right now.

Max will get minutes. He's in the last year of his deal and Lakers will prioritize him over Cam same way it was a wrap for Lonnie once Reaves started hooping. It's his spot to lose. As far as Castleton it's Reaves all over again. Reaves showed what he was about pretty much from day 1. If Castleton is legit we should know early on as a 23 year old

Has the Lebron seal of approval.

I don’t care about the potential, he has useful isolation scoring ability that the team can use now.

Lol must be 2 Cam Reddishes, dude sucks. 1st Team All-NBA look the part but has no idea what he's doing.

Lol must be 2 Cam Reddishes, dude sucks. 1st Team All-NBA look the part but has no idea what he's doing.
I could make a list of former Laker role players who “sucked”… TBJ, Wenyen, TB, Bradley, Stanley, etc but all of those guys had useful moments at some point during their tenure.

1.4 below the tax line

Spend more than that…pay the repeater tax

Or

Stay below that and not pay repeater anything AND have teams pay you at the end of the year?

Yea it’s going to Colin Castleton at 1 mill.

Hodge and JHS are going to have G league backcourts in hell.

Lakers probably going to sign Castelton to the 14th roster spot.

I’m incredibly impressed at how easy/slow everything looks for JHS.

His demeanor reminds me of Jalen Brunson. He can’t shoot the 3 like that yet, but yeah, I see the vision.

Back
Top Bottom