**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Has he been ruled out?

If they find a definitive cause of the incident, he could possibly play again this upcoming season.

Brown extension pretty much means LA has to offer AD his this summer right?

I say no brainer now, you have to do it.

Reporting the Spurs were contemplating offering a contract around $21M per season to Reaves, but Pelinka's messaging about matching every offer scared them off. Reaves was/may have been the Rockets' second choice if FVV stayed with the Raptors.

If/when the Lakers sign another center, is he going to play more or less than Hayes?

I say yes only If the Lakers sign Wood, no for any of the other options. Do we really want to see Biyambo on the floor for 18-20 minutes a night?

dude goes into a deep dive on Christian Wood (Including various examples of local Dallas media covering him last year) & i may be sold on them acquiring him for the minimum.

Essentially he is nowhere near the turnstile on defense he's made out to be, is extremely productive as a roll man & is pretty good scoring from most parts of the floor

Last edited:
As I mentioned after watching Swider in summer league, he is already the team's best 3-point shooter and will be in the regular rotation by the 2023-24 season.... ntm he should get some decent minutes on his 2-way contract this year.

No need to give up a draft pick for Bogdanovic when Swider already waiting in the wings.
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 eye for talent is unmatched.

Swider can shoot. Didn't see anything else with this game though. Duncan Robinson upside is good comp

Back
Top Bottom