**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So is Pelinka's. THEY picked Swider and dude is still on the team.

Exactly.

Thanks for noticing though.

I'm still waiting for any of y'all to put yo money where ya mouth is and BET me that Jaxson Hayes won't be starting at center at any point next season.
Oh…you didn’t hear did you?

Oh my. You didn’t.

Oh…you didn’t hear did you?

Oh my. You didn’t.
No sorry, I didn't hear.

Im too busy getting work related updates at my office so I can continue to stack chips so I can bet y'all for fun and take y'alls money, instead of tryna get updates on Swider and Bronny's condition lol

How much does NT pay you to post 80x a day on their site? As much time as you spend posting on NT, one would think you'd have that "Supporter" banner by now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
So is Pelinka's. THEY picked Swider and dude was still on the team til now

Exactly.

Thanks for noticing though.

I'm still waiting for any of y'all to put yo money where ya mouth is and BET me that Jaxson Hayes won't be starting at center at any point next season.
Relax dude.

No one wants to waste their time betting any money because the odds of a stranger on the internet paying a bet is probably 5% on a good day.

Relax dude.

No one wants to waste their time betting any money because the odds of a stranger on the internet paying a bet is probably 5% on a good day.
'You haven't heard?' To take the words of DLF DLF :lol:

Trust me bro. 100% probability I pay if I lose. Go ask some 49ers and NFL fans and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

You ready to bet on Action Jaxson not starting at center next to AD? 🤑

Last edited:
So Jovan posted an article today…

Here’s his take on the Lakers front court situation…
IMG_1461.jpeg

There’s a minute crunch as is…adding a talent like Wood probably takes at least one guy out of the rotation completely, if not two. Of course if there’s some load managing with AD/Bron that will ease the pain a bit but still, some feelings going to be hurt this year.

Who’s the odd man/men out?

AD is eligible for his contract extension at the end of the week. I think it would be smart business to get it signed and done with versus the alternative(s).

So Jovan posted an article today…

Here’s his take on the Lakers front court situation…
IMG_1461.jpeg

There’s a minute crunch as is…adding a talent like Wood probably takes at least one guy out of the rotation completely, if not two. Of course if there’s some load managing with AD/Bron that will ease the pain a bit but still, some feelings going to be hurt this year.

Who’s the odd man/men out?

Vando odd man out at the forward position. But what's good about having Vando is his versatility to be able to defend guards.

Lalers are so versatile they could play an ultra big lineup with all kinds of length and could look like

Reaves
Vando
Bron
AD
Hayes

Or

Vincent/DLo
Vando
Prince
Rui
AD

Reminding us that the dynasties of the Lakers and Bulls never failed to go big/long no matter how legendary their star guards were.

circa '87 before Pippen took over for Sellers
Screenshot_20230731_145715_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230731_145755_YouTube.jpg

Let's add some of the previous Laker title teams for good measure

McGee 7'0"
AD 6'10"
Bron 6'8"
Green 6'6"
Rondo 6'3" / KCP 6'5"

Bynum 7'0"
Gasol 7'0"
Artest 6'7" / Odom 6'10"
Bryant 6'6"
Fisher 6'2"

O'Neal 7'1"
Green 6'9" / Grant 6'10" / Horry 6'10"
Rice 6'8" / Fox 6'7"
Bryant 6'6"
Harper 6'6"

Size, length, size, length all up and down those championship teams.

Last edited:
Vando odd man out at the forward position. But what's good about having Vando is his versatility to be able to defend guards.

Lalers are so versatile they could play an ultra big lineup with all kinds of length and could look like

Reaves
Vando
Bron
AD
Hayes

Or

Vincent/DLo
Vando
Prince
Rui
AD

Reminding us that the dynasties of the Lakers and Bulls never failed to go big/long no matter how legendary their star guards were.

McGee 7'0"
AD 6'10"
Bron 6'8"
Green 6'6"
Rondo 6'3" / KCP 6'5"

Bynum 7'0"
Gasol 7'0"
Artest 6'7" / Odom 6'10"
Bryant 6'6"
Fisher 6'2"

O'Neal 7'1"
Rice 6'8" / Fox 6'7"
Bryant 6'6"
Harper 6'6"

I need you to use references in the 21th century man

Reaves
Vando
Bron
AD
Hayes

Or

Vincent/DLo
Vando
Prince
Rui
AD

McGee 7'0"
AD 6'10"
Bron 6'8"
Green 6'6"
Rondo 6'3" / KCP 6'5"

Bynum 7'0"
Gasol 7'0"
Artest 6'7" / Odom 6'10"
Bryant 6'6"
Fisher 6'2"

O'Neal 7'1"
Rice 6'8" / Fox 6'7"
Bryant 6'6"
Harper 6'6"

Rondo ain’t no damn 6-3 lol

Back
Top Bottom