**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m from a big city called ‘you make it or you OD’
Runners up don’t get the trophy
We missing Kobe

So let’s see what our current Lakers are talking about these days…

Reminds me of Cryrese… I mean Tyrese

1691020074703.gif

i tried to tell yall about dangelo russell

guy is a ******* *****

42 percent from the field and 31 percent from three in the playoffs last season and this guy talking about regular season stats?

he should be bragging about getting bruce brown a 2 year 45 million dollar contract.

Can't Beat LA is releasing this shirt and a few other Kobe shirts tomorrow. Would have dropped a link to thier IG but it's private for some odd reason...

Screenshot_20230803_181052_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230803_181101_Instagram.jpg

Nick Van Exel is a Laker legend. Degree is well deserved.

This year's Lakers team desperately needs a point guard like Nick the Quick. D-Lo far from that type of player.

Last edited:

Nick Van Exel is a Laker legend. Degree is well deserved.

This year's Lakers team desperately needs a point guard like Nick the Quick. D-Lo far from that type of player.

I was really taking a back when I read about Nick's upbringing in the book "three ring circus". He had it really rough growing up, not knowing his dad, having behavioral issues in college (and even early in his NBA career). Really proud of the man he's become. Never too late to get that degree.

AD is eligible for an extension today. Three years-$167M with the remaining two years-$83M left on his contract would make it a total of five years-$250M.

If AD were to wait until after this season, exercise his ETO he would be eligible for a five year-$300M+ contract next summer (10 year vet makes him eligible for 35% max).

It be wise for the Lakers to give AD the extension unless they really want to start over next season (assuming Bron also wants to leave/retire).

I'm really trying to understand why people are debating the D'Lo vs Vincent starting. That WCF really did a number.

D'Lo is a 40% 3pt shooter on high volume (50% on spot ups as a Laker) & our defense was elite after the trade even with him being mid on that end. He's also a great secondary playmaker, Vincent isn't particularly good at any of these things which are all necessary on a older Lebron led team.

I'm really trying to understand why people are debating the D'Lo vs Vincent starting. That WCF really did a number.

D'Lo is a 40% 3pt shooter on high volume (50% on spot ups as a Laker) & our defense was elite after the trade even with him being mid on that end. He's also a great secondary playmaker, Vincent isn't particularly good at any of these things which are all necessary on a older Lebron led team.

He'll start, probably won't close and should be last until the playoffs, Vincent will probably get the bulk of those minutes.

He'll start, probably won't close and should be last until the playoffs, Vincent will probably get the bulk of those minutes.

Again i see no reason to not have him out there closing the majority of games he's a better fit next to Bron/AD. Come playoffs i think it will be matchup based but his compliment next to those guys is too good.

Back
Top Bottom