**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dawg we got too many assets on this team!! Dallas will be tough since they have bogut but all we gotta do is stop deron Williams or dirk...we can let Barnes give us 30 but we just can't let that second option get hot

Dawg we got too many assets on this team!! Dallas will be tough since they have bogut but all we gotta do is stop deron Williams or dirk...we can let Barnes give us 30 but we just can't let that second option get hot

Just peeped that they got their first win tonight. I didn't even know they were 0-5 coming into tonight :wow:

Really great that Dirk took less though so they could max Wes Matthews and Harrison Barnes though right?

It's really early I know but the young guys are looking good, they really seem to be having fun. Albeit winning is fun and the losses will come, but at least they seem to be enjoying playing, rotate the ball, crash and play d from the weak side, run back on D because they know they will get shots and props now.

Randle seems to be getting better every game - would love to see Tarik type of hustle from him though. I'm guilty of hating on Randle last year.

That said, I'm totally screwed as I made a bet end of last year that we wouldn't be winning more than 25 games this year. My love for Kobe blinded me to the truth
laugh.gif

-

Out of curiosity, do any of you feel this team has the core nucleus (D, JC, Randle) to become title contenders within 5 years? Who's the next decade's superstar we can hope to target?

Had a premonition

Lakers are going to the playoffs this year...possible 8th seed....and they'll defeat the warriors in 5.

Heard it here 1st.

Julius fully recovered from the injury he suffered two years ago and he's now balling out this season :pimp:

Had a premonition

Lakers are going to the playoffs this year...possible 8th seed....and they'll defeat the warriors in 5.

Heard it here 1st.
One step at a time Freeze. One step at a time.
But things are looking better this year that's for sure.

I never figured how people get selected for these halftime/commercial break contest??

At the Warriors, we send our hoop troop out to choose people. There are times where it's chosen by sponsorship, or a season ticket holder. It varies.

Team leads the league in pace, 11th in offensive efficiency (tenth of a point from 10th) and tied for 16th with Utah in defensive efficiency.

Last edited:
Really great that Dirk took less though so they could max Wes Matthews and Harrison Barnes though right?

:rofl:

It's been stated before, but those last 3 years of Kobe and that awful contract were a blessing in disguise. We loaded up on young talent and didn't give silly contracts to vets(except deng :smh: )

Only caught the last 2 minutes of the game cuz I was watching my Raiders beat the Donkeys...

but man this was fun to watch :lol:

Julius :smokin

Back
Top Bottom