**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’ve been trolling about curry to the lakers for years but I think we got a legit chance this winter.

🙄

AD played majority C that entire chip run.

The team was better the next season, injuries happened

Rob's terrible move was Russ, but he got outta that for the most part. Dwert and Boogie ain't played in 2 years 😂
Invalid and inaccurate on so many levels

I’ll argue and debate the crap out of this with you and anybody here who agrees with you.

AD did NOT play the majority of his minutes at center during 2019-2020 and that’s a known fact

Lakers hired the lead player development coach that Redick wanted.

Was a teammate of Harden's at ASU.

Bron isn’t a SF anymore and can’t play chameleon on defense. That’s why 2020 would have needed to be broken up at some point anyway. Problem is they did it by getting the worst possible player for it.

Bron is still great. But he’s undoubtedly winding down defensively. Can’t put him on quick forwards and can’t make him play on guards..
Playing big minutes of AD stretches at the 4, moving Bron to the 3 requires almost a total wipeout of personnel changes at PG/SG/C.
And trying to do that, while also winning each trade, and not torpedoing the good things you want to keep rolling with is damn near impossible.

Jarred Vanderbilt being healthy would do a lot to fix rebounding concerns. Metrically plays out well on the boards. Still need Rui to improve at rebounding just because of he’s size, he’s gotta be better but there’s a good starting point.
But any of the forwards they truly looked at (Grant, DFS, Cam) do very little to change what plagued the team.

A backup competent Center in conjunction would change the tune as well.

I think little else matters outside of the rebounding issues.

Back
Top Bottom