**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sacramento is about to lose a lot more games over the next few weeks. What's is going to take to get Boogie?

Russell, Mozgov, Lou, Nance for Boogie and Gay?

We would have a core of Boogie, Randle, Ingram and JC.

If he becomes available you better believe Mitch and Vlade will be talking

Ew no

Sacramento is about to lose a lot more games over the next few weeks. What's is going to take to get Boogie?

If he becomes available you better believe Mitch and Vlade will be talking.

Edit: Realistically they'll want Randle, Russel and Nance at least. I'd say no to that

In your scenario in getting Boogie, Nance would fit better along side him so Randle would be better trade bait.

NOT SURE if BOOGIE can get along with LUKE,,oh well it is what it is,,pull the trigger MItch,,package Randle or DRuss to get this monster from Sacto

Boogie and Randle coexisting wouldn't be ideal.

I also think Randle has been our second or third best player and is growing into a high quality player and would hate to see him leave.

Boogie is high risk-high reward but is a headcase- if Ron Ron has his psychiatrist still maybe that could help.

This team is clicking right now- Lou Will is on pace for 6th man and a scoring machine that is helping the bench mob be the best.

Last time we traded for a center with 1 year left on his contract we got screwed.

I'll pass on a DMC trade. The talent is undeniable but I don't trust him to be the leader.

Don't know what it is but he just seems like he's determined to be unhappy. 

Right now I love what we have,

But I know these guys aren't winning a chip.

I hope they make the right deal at the right time. But not all of these guys are staying around.

Right now I love what we have,

But I know these guys aren't winning a chip.

I hope they make the right deal at the right time. But not all of these guys are staying around.

Feel the same. Dont think we can win a chip with this group but I would hate to see anyone go.

this knock on dmc is mainly cause hes been on bad teams, ****...id be frustrated as hell too

he needs a change of scenery thats for sure

kings know he has to go, and will attach any and all bad deals to him so they can truly rebuild. 

still not board with letting multiple assets go in a trade for one big fish. we still got money come summer time

Last edited:
We traded Eddie Jones, Campbell and Ceballos for championship pieces

Van Exel for who knows what

It's gonna happen eventually with this team too

Last edited:
I wouldn't want cousins at all. He is mentally unstable and i don't think a good locker room guy at all.

Is he really mentally unstable, or in a bad situation.

Didn't hear any nonsense while he was with team USA.

I think Sac is the problem. Not him.

No thanks to anything that would be available that involves Russell or Randle or Ingram.

Especially when we could wait for Summer 2018

Trading for Boogie is a great idea.

If it's for Lou/Nick/Zubac and future picks.

Otherwise, no.

Oh he's definitely unstable somewhat, but the environment in Sac has definitely exacerbated it. The amount of coaches alone can drive any player insane.

Oh he's definitely unstable somewhat, but the environment in Sac has definitely exacerbated it. The amount of coaches alone can drive any player insane.

In the right place he will be fine.

Don't know if he fits with us, but the mentally unstable narrative is over exaggerated to me.

I want to give up nothing for Boogie. Too much of a problem (whether it's caused by him or his environment) to give up anything.

Last edited:
We traded Eddie Jones, Campbell and Ceballos for championship pieces

Van Exel for who knows what

It's gonna happen eventually with this team too

You say that as if we didn't have Kobe and Shaq on our team :lol:

I honestly wouldn't trade anyone on our team for Cousins unless it's Mozgov + draft picks or something.

Cousins ain't it.

Would be down to send Deng to Sac to rent Rudy though. He'd be a great veteran presence for their locker room :smile:

If he becomes available you better believe Mitch and Vlade will be talking.

Edit: Realistically they'll want Randle, Russel and Nance at least. I'd say no to that

Get all the way the **** outta here. Boogie is my man but they not getting Russell, Randal or Ingram in any scenario.

And if I see somebody say

"well we not winning the championship this year so next so well should do this"

Maaaan. Of course we ain't it's called rebuilding and getting better that's whats going on and the getting better part is happening faster than any of us thought. Let this **** keep building. Some times you don't need to keep tweaking and nitpicking.

Kobe Bryant reveals the Lakers’ diabolical plan to make opponents hate each other
What better way to win than by making your opponents argue?

by Kaleel.Weatherly Nov 14, 2016, 2:19pm EST

Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports

Kobe Bryant, a five-time NBA champion, revealed a trick that his teams performed over the course of his career.

In a resurfaced interview held by the Wall Street Journal in October, Bryant divulged the plan. Whenever Bryant’s teams played against other squads with players who signed maximum contracts and players up for free agency, they would double-team the soon-to-be free agent.

“When we play them during the season, we’re saying, “Okay, this is what we are going to do.’ We’re going to double-team the guy that hasn't gotten the max contract yet. We’re not going to let him get a shot off. Then we’re going to single cover the guy that has the max contract. And then watch the guy that doesn't have the max contract ***** and complain about not getting the ball all night long. And just watch them divide each other.”
In the NBA, the players with maximum contracts are usually the best on the court, so they will attract double-teams. On the other hand, for the players who want those types of contracts, they’ll be a defense’s top focus once they sign it.

In a way, Bryant’s teams wanted to see how players who wanted max contracts handled the pressure of one day being a team’s top player. When the player cannot handle it, his teammates will avoid passing him the ball. The soon-to-be free agent will then start to get frustrated and complain to his teammates.

As a result, the team will start arguing among themselves and self-destruct. This plan actually makes sense. The goal is to ruin the cohesion of the team. However, who knows if that plan worked most of the time?

Remember that there are five players on the court. What if the role players stepped up and played well that night? Two players cannot win a game by themselves. It is a team effort.

Over the course of his 20-year career in Los Angeles, Bryant made teams pay with his physical talents. However, this goes to show you that he was an intelligent basketball player as well.

this knock on dmc is mainly cause hes been on bad teams, ****...id be frustrated as hell too

he needs a change of scenery thats for sure

kings know he has to go, and will attach any and all bad deals to him so they can truly rebuild. 

still not board with letting multiple assets go in a trade for one big fish. we still got money come summer time
kind of reminds me of Zbo. just needs a better environment. 

Back
Top Bottom