**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is the Thomas Bryant era
Sooner you realize that the better off you will be :lol:

Curious did they do a pre-draft work out with him?

Upshaw couldn't control his demons :smh: Physically gifted but that nose candy was too much to pass us for him.

dont think anyone is against a hill signing

he need to go back to the blonde hair to match the laker uni tho lol

Just let it go bro just let it go. I get where you coming from with Magic & Rob CP but let it go bro. We all know those draft day picks were originally to give to the Pacers for PG. The Pacers stuck there nose up at the offer so they went with plan B I'm assuming.

probably learned that behavior from timmy d

wheres the pic of all them guys together at the gym with hibbert?

Last edited:
Ayo.
Sources: Lakers, free-agent guard George Hill in serious talks

Free-agent guard George Hill met with Los Angeles Lakers officials Monday and they are engaging in serious talks about a short-term deal, league sources told ESPN.

The Lakers and Hill have significant mutual interest on pursuing a deal that would allow Hill and No. 2 overall pick Lonzo Ball to play together, league sources told ESPN.

The Lakers announced Monday that Ball had signed his rookie contract.

Hill, 31, is a victim of a shrinking point guard market and could potentially parlay a healthy season with the Lakers into a longer-term deal elsewhere next summer. Hill had a problematic toe injury that limited his durability during an otherwise stellar season for the Utah Jazz. He played just 49 games, but averaged a career-high 16.9 points per game.

The Lakers are determined to do one-year contracts in free agency, preserving salary-cap space for 2018 to pursue possible free agents Paul George, LeBron James and Russell Westbrook. Before joining the Jazz in a trade last year, Hill spent five seasons as George's teammate with the Indiana Pacers.

The Lakers have also talked with free-agent point guard Rajon Rondo about a one-year deal, including several rounds of calls to front-office officials, coaches and players who've worked with Rondo through the years, league sources said.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...rs-free-agent-guard-george-hill-serious-talks

Just let it go bro just let it go. I get where you coming from with Magic & Rob CP but let it go bro. We all know those draft day picks were originally to give to the Pacers for PG. The Pacers stuck there nose up at the offer so they went with plan B I'm assuming.

That's actually not a thought I had. They may have tried to acquire the extra first to sweeten the pot, but once Indy passed, LAL has to draft for their needs. Not Indy. So I don't think Dunn, Bryant or Kuzma were selected with Indy in mind.

That's actually not a thought I had. They may have tried to acquire the extra first to sweeten the pot, but once Indy passed, LAL has to draft for their needs. Not Indy. So I don't think Dunn, Bryant or Kuzma were selected with Indy in mind.
Lakers got Kris Dunn.  Nice!!!!!

Sign him already!!

Brook, Hill, Lonzo plus shedding Moz is a success

Any need for T-Rob on this roster? Seems like we purged all our non-shooting bigs sans Randle

When you guys are done thinking Dunn = Ball, you'll realize I typo'd Dunn instead of Hart because I'm an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom