**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers have lakers have only 11 million in cap space. We def not getting George Hill :frown:

To think we will be paying brewer 7.8 mill this year. That bum.

Lakers have lakers have only 11 million in cap space. We def not getting George Hill
frown.gif

To think we will be paying brewer 7.8 mill this year. That bum.
Uh we have 20+ in cap space right now.

EDIT: that's before we signed Zo, Hart and Kuzma today. I don't think it officially goes in until July 6th though so if we get an agreement from Hill today or tomorrow, I believe they can structure it to get him more cash. 

Last edited:
Uh we have 20+ in cap space right now.

EDIT: that's before we signed Zo, Hart and Kuzma today. I don't think it officially goes in until July 6th though so if we get an agreement from Hill today or tomorrow, I believe they can structure it to get him more cash. 

Hopefully those crash courses on the salary cap taught them these nuances

Honestly if we get Hill we're kinda set, I wouldn't need to get Rondo unless he wants to take the vet minimum. 

Gallo to the Clippers. Wonder if PatBev will be involved in a sign and trade. If not, have to assume that Denver will go hard after Hill.

Is denver the main competition for Hill? Who else is out there. Collison just signed with Indy so they are out.

Gallo to the Clippers. Wonder if PatBev will be involved in a sign and trade. If not, have to assume that Denver will go hard after Hill.

Is denver the main competition for Hill? Who else is out there. Collison just signed with Indy so they are out.

Unless Denver does a S&T with Utah they're over the cap when a Milsap signs.

I think the rumors are they're floating Faried + Future 1st to dump salary for Hill.

Last edited:
Hill would be a good fit. Still don't like the entirety of the offseason one bit, but Hill is really good.

But so help me if they go from Hill back to Rondo everything burns.

Also I'm hoping Swaggy goes to Golden State

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom