**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

please somebody post the magic gif where hes telling ingram your getting shut down in that summer league game. i need a good laugh. this the ***** magic was so protective of

Zo 17 pts on 12 shots. Aside from turn overs he was solid. Missed FTs again and missed a couple at the rim he shoulda made. But not bad.

Zo not entirely to blame for the knicks run.

Man if we traded BI for PG, drafted Fox instead of this trash Zo then sign AD later. Well good night guys haha. Im hurt.

hxdCpt2.gif

Only reason Ball & BI are the lottery picks still on the team and not Dlo and Julius is because the Lakers want to preserve the most cap space for this summer.

They better sign their big fish cuz if not they made some wrong decisions.

Zo 17 pts on 12 shots. Aside from turn overs he was solid. Missed FTs again and missed a couple at the rim he shoulda made. But not bad.

Zo not entirely to blame for the knicks run.

6 turnovers. SIX!
2 assists

Yikes

The funny thing is, we actually hit or free throws this game:lol:

BI was 8 for 21 with 5 turnovers and only 3 assists :smh:. That's y'alls guy though. Apparently hes on a good trajectory even though although he makes exact same mistakes every game. It's like hes doing a terrible impersonations of lebron James in the 4th quarter. He keeps trying to iso from the top of the key even though it never works. I'm not sure if that's on Luke or on Brandon.

Only reason Ball & BI are the lottery picks still on the team and not Dlo and Julius is because the Lakers want to preserve the most cap space for this summer.

They better sign their big fish cuz if not they made some wrong decisions.

Man...

I don't even know what to say any more. You can't defend any of this any more.

Randle cooking with the Pelicans.
B.I. could have been traded for PG...

Yeah I gotta go to sleep man. This is trash.

Lost a lot of winnable games, even with bron, hopefully this experience turns those close losses into wins when bron comes back, learn from these mistakes and on to the next one

After about the 4th Brandon Ingram isolation play why doesn't Luke call a time out and and tell him to stop doing that s***? Is Luke calling these Brandon Ingram isolations? Is this the offense he wants us to run in the clutch?

Wheres MVP MVP To tell us that everything is fine with Lonzo and Ingram? 'Lebron ball' was holding them back, right? Ball movement is better without him, right?

Reactions: DLF
Sloppy passes by average role players BI and Zo

Brick after brick by Hart

Too much iso in the 4th

So frustrating

Lakers should be thankful the Pelicans/Grizzlies/Mavericks have been stinking it up lately.

I think I'm done watching this team until lebron comes back. I think I have a pretty good handle on how every single game is going to end.

Reactions: DLF
This loss on Luke man. He keeps putting players in such bad positions.

Ingram can be decent if utilized properly. It’s clear he is bad at creating his own shot as a primary ball handler. He just settles for contested mid range jump shots. Most of his shots should come as a cutter or hand off. He’s much more comfortable on the move

Zo should do what he did today. Just catch and shoot and drive to the hoop when there’s a lane. Ideally he’d draw contact better and finish through contact. But 12-14 FGA sounds about right for him

So basically Zo should be the ball handler and get Ingram good looks. Ingram should be the ball handler and get Zo good looks. But never should dudes be the ball handler and look to get their own shot unless issa layup. That just leads to ISO and some dumb *** shots.

And coaching staff needs to start putting players in position to magnify strengths and mitigate weaknesses. Til then it’s on them

Who said it’s ok we have all under .500 teams coming up?

:rofl:

Bro, we bout to be an under. 500 team ourselves. Til lebron comes back to come up we don't have any easy victories. Honestly, I'd be afraid to play the hawks were the suns right now

After about the 4th Brandon Ingram isolation play why doesn't Luke call a time out and and tell him to stop doing that s***? Is Luke calling these Brandon Ingram isolations? Is this the offense he wants us to run in the clutch?

Wheres MVP MVP To tell us that everything is fine with Lonzo and Ingram? 'Lebron ball' was holding them back, right? Ball movement is better without him, right?

You watching the same games I am G. I can't even put it all on them. The coach is a damn bum. He's calling the same ****.

Back
Top Bottom