**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i come here because lebron is my idol but lakers fans are treat him like garbage. so what am
i gonna do?

how about supporting best player on the team? you guys praise ingram but hate lebron. stupid.
i come here because lebron is my idol but lakers fans are treat him like garbage. so what am
i gonna do?

how about supporting best player on the team? you guys praise ingram but hate lebron. stupid.

Who’s uncle is this? :lol:

If bron is your “idol” I really hope you aren’t older than him.

if Magic is gonna continue to recruit for the Lakers that's big. Having him for FA meetings is helpful, if there's one thing Magic is, it's charismatic & one of the few people who could talk to Superstar players & know exactly what to say.

if Magic is gonna continue to recruit for the Lakers that's big. Having him for FA meetings is helpful, if there's one thing Magic is, it's charismatic & one of the few people who could talk to Superstar players & know exactly what to say.
LOL. Basically just point Magic go talk to that guy and charm him, no don't worry about who we are trading for him. You will F it up.

Just listened to the latest LFR podcast

Pete revealed he was given information in December by a very reputable source that the lakers felt they had a really good shot at landing Kawhi (I don’t think this is misplaced optimism on the Lakers end either. I figure it’s Kawhi’s camp or Kawhi’s agent being in talks with the Lakers/Magic). Pete has not heard anything since and recognizes that things are dynamic and Kawhi can change his mind (e.g. coming to enjoy Toronto, seeing the Clippers do well and making them his primary choice, being affected by the disarray in the Lakers FO etc.) But he did bring up the point that once Kawhi makes up his mind on something, there is little that will change it (e.g. his relationship with the Spurs/not wanting to play for them). He said it’s unlike the Lebron situation where he was privy to information throughout the season from several unrelated sources that made him confident Lebron was going to sign here.

Pete is solid so this seems legit. And by the way the playoffs are going, Kawhi to the lakers seems more likely every day. It’ll probably be down to the Lakers and Clippers though so we’ll see.

Now they wanna give it to Lue. Makes it seem like he was 2nd choice and Monty turned us down.

If Lue is really your guy, offer him the job weeks ago. Makes us look like we were rejected by some nobody coach like Monty who’s accomplished nothing.

Midas whale keep doing interviews and save some face smh

Now they wanna give it to Lue. Makes it seem like he was 2nd choice and Monty turned us down.

If Lue is really your guy, offer him the job weeks ago. Makes us look like we were rejected by some nobody coach like Monty who’s accomplished nothing.

Midas whale keep doing interviews and save some face smh

Lol Ty Lue was always the number one option. Monty was the due diligence to look like they weren't just handing the team over to Klutch. But alas.

Lol Ty Lue was always the number one option. Monty was the due diligence to look like they weren't just handing the team over to Klutch. But alas.

May be true but the optics are bad. They all gone say “Monty turned us down, nobody wants that job, he chose Sarver over Jeanie, Lakers are a mess” blah blah blah

Why'd the Lue news break right after Monty chose PHX though? Seems a little odd. Either way the Lakers look foolish here IMO. They either had Lue as their number 1 which is Bron driven :smh: or Monty turned them down to go to Phoenix :sick:.

Why'd the Lue news break right after Monty chose PHX though? Seems a little odd. Either way the Lakers look foolish here IMO. They either had Lue as their number 1 which is Bron driven :smh: or Monty turned them down to go to Phoenix :sick:.

When they interviewed Monty for the 2nd time last week it was reported they never offered him the job. They haven't even offered Lue either apparently. Much to do about nothing. Suns threw him a bag.

Back
Top Bottom