**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I hate the down year narrative.

It's not that it's a down year, but all the stats didn't lead us to anything.

KD and Khawi are in the playoffs. Lebron had a great year but no leadership, no accountability. He got his numbers and his stans just point to the and blame everyone else.

He had no defensive effort until it was called out in the media, the free throws, the trade nonsense his camp started. All of that is why he had a down year. Not he numbers.
are u really blind? LeBron plays with trash thanks to magic johnson. trash team. ur lucky he picks the lakers to make u relevant again. if not it will be lonzo ball and ingram show lolll

are u really blind? LeBron plays with trash thanks to magic johnson. trash team. ur lucky he picks the lakers to make u relevant again. if not it will be lonzo ball and ingram show lolll
You sound stupid as all ****

How many games did we win last year with a “trash” team and Zo and Ingram missing 50-60 games combined?

Add Lebron. McGee who was serviceable. Zo and Ingram missing 60 games again. And we only win 2 more games?

Take yo Chris Benoit crippler crossface the **** on outta here

You sound stupid as all ****

How many games did we win last year with a “trash” team and Zo and Ingram missing 50-60 games combined?

Add Lebron. McGee who was serviceable. Zo and Ingram missing 60 games again. And we only win 2 more games?

Take yo Chris Benoit crippler crossface the **** on outta here
He’s 1 more stupid post away from getting ignored.

That team had just as many wins as LeBrons lakers lol

That team had just as many wins as LeBrons lakers lol
lebrons lakers had waay more injury

ingram miss 40 games
lonzo miss 40 games
rondo miss 40 games
mcgee 20 games
lkuzma 20 games
lebron 25 games

come on men, even kobe miss the playoffs with odom and caron butler and that was kobe in prime.

:smh:

500x1000px-LL-61086640_tenor.gif

Dawg. You’re coming into a lakers thread to talk **** about a laker legend and arguably the greatest laker ever
Go start a LeBron thread and post there. Who are you? Where the hell did you come from?

Bsox that you?
i come here because lebron is my idol but lakers fans are treat him like garbage. so what am
i gonna do?

how about supporting best player on the team? you guys praise ingram but hate lebron. stupid.

Pete thinks Monty is Luke 2.0. Very similar offensive principles. If he’s our guy we better hope his experience under Pop and Brown exposed him to new ideas.. but that’s doubtful tbh

Back
Top Bottom