**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Really frustrating to watch Lebron hold the ball for so long just to pass it to Rondo with 3 seconds left on the 24.

Finally had to click on those little dots on YouTube and click “not interested” when Kobe videos come up. I can’t take it. I need a break. I’m up and down all day

I've been trying to download as much Kobe stuff as possible. For me watching the old stuff makes me smile and remember where I was for all of them.

I've been trying to download as much Kobe stuff as possible. For me watching the old stuff makes me smile and remember where I was for all of them.
I guess the video that they had on YouTube was of him Holding his tiny baby and laughing.

It's Feb 10th, he has til March 1st, I wonder if Collison just gettin more time off......
nah he got paid off by balmer
he aint coming

and even if he did the fact that he has to question it this much he aint really bout it bout it

some saying he may just be waiting for summer to get a bigger contract cuz he scared to come back on the biggest most pressure team and be trash

How does Byron Allen afford court side seats? Dude was a B list comedian 25 years ago

Diane cannon washed too. She must get free seats

imagine they do hack a Bron in a playoff elimination game and he has to make them or we lose
im a die hard Bron guy and i would not put any once of money on him to make them :rofl:

on another note tho Kuz body language looks a little better than it has been
maybe the job security helping lmao

Back
Top Bottom